┌── William R. Hinshaw
┌── William Franklin "Frank" Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1873-1953 │
│ └── Rebecca Jane Jefferis
Cecil Marie Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1896 │ ┌── George P. Baker
D: 1980 │ │
└── Fannie Mae Baker ──────────────────┤
└── Asenath Ross
M: Kenneth Clark
Cecil Marie Hinshaw [ID 10185]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jul 6 1896, Woolson, Jefferson County, Iowa.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
She married Kenneth Clark, Mar 20 1927, Fairfield, Jefferson County, Iowa.1,2 Kenneth was born May 29 1898, Iowa.4,8
Charles Max Clark, born Aug 14 1930; died Aug 17 1930.
William Dean Clark (adopted), born Nov 18 1930; died Apr 16 1986.
Kathleen Marie Clark, born Sep 3 1931, Fairfield, Jefferson County, Iowa.
Keith Duane Clark, born Jul 4 1938, Fairfield, Jefferson County, Iowa.
Cecil and Kenneth were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 24-25 1930), Black Hawk Township, Jefferson County, Iowa:8
Clark, Keneth, head-of-household, age 31, born in Iowa; father born in Scotland; mother born in Iowa; first married at age 28; rented home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, farm; not a war veteran.
Clark, Cecil, wife, age 33, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; first married at age 30.
Cecil Marie Hinshaw died Jul 8 1980, Packwood, Jefferson County, Iowa; buried Richland, Keokuk County, Iowa.1,2,3,4
Kenneth died Apr - 1982.4
Social Security information for Cecil Marie Hinshaw: 481-58-0762
Social Security information for Kenneth Clark: 482-42-5442
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- Lineages, Inc., comp. "Gene Pool Individual Records". Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2000.
- Contribution from Betty Jane Hinshaw Pool.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Black Hawk Township, Jefferson County, Iowa; roll T623-439, ED 41, page 3B, line #91, dwelling #75, family #76.
- 1910 census, Black Hawk Township, Jefferson County, Iowa; roll T624-408, ED 43, page 60A, line #24, dwelling #57, family #58.
- 1920 census, Richland Township, Keokuk County, Iowa; roll T625-497, ED 55, page 8B, line #54, dwelling #182, family #188.
- 1930 census, Black Hawk Township, Jefferson County, Iowa; roll T626-661, ED 1, page 6B, line #78, dwelling #158, family #161.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]