┌── William Hinshaw
┌── Oscar Hinshaw ───┤
│ 1856-1912 │
│ └── Louisa Stather
Otto Harold Hinshaw ──────┤
B: 1887 │
D: <1959 │
└── Mary M. Seaton
M: Bessie Lucille Broliar
├── Charles Raymond Hinshaw (1911-2001) 1,2
└── Robert S. Hinshaw (c1921-1990) 2
Otto Harold Hinshaw [ID 10233]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Aug - 18873,4 [about 18891,2, 18845], Richland, Keokuk County, Iowa3,4.
He married Bessie Lucille Broliar, Jun 29 1910, Fairfield, Jefferson County, Iowa.1,5 Bessie, daughter of Eber Broliar & Mary Bales, was born May 22 1891, Richland, Keokuk County, Iowa.1,2,5,6,7
Otto and family were shown in the 1920 census, Spokane Township, Spokane County, Washington:1
Hinshaw, Otto H, head-of-household, age 31, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; occupation: truck driver, lumber company.
Hinshaw, Bessie L, wife, age 28, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa.
Otto and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 12 1930), 2407 Fairview Ave., Spokane, Spokane County, Washington:2
Hinshaw, Otto H, head-of-household, age 41, born in Iowa; parents born in U.S.; first married at age 22; owned home ($1600 value); no radio in home; occupation: mechanic, sash & door co.; not a veteran.
Hinshaw, Bessie L, wife, age 37, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; first married at age 18.
Hinshaw, Charles R.
, son, age 18, born in Washington; parent born in Iowa; attended school; occupation: sash man, sash & door co.
Otto Harold Hinshaw died before 1959.8
Bessie and family were shown in the 1959 city directory of Spokane, Washington:8
Hinshaw Bessie L (wid of Otto H) hN7106 Altamont
Bessie and family were shown in the 1960 city directory of Spokane, Washington:8
Hinshaw Bessie L (wid Otto H) h N7106 Altamont
In 1980 Bessie was living in/near Loon Lake, Stevens County, Washington.7,9
Bessie died Oct 11 1980, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington; age 89.7,9
Social Security information for Bessie Lucille Broliar: 532-66-2051
- 1920 census, Spokane Township, Spokane County, Washington; roll T625-1941, ED 236, page 3B, line #90, dwelling #76, family #77.
- 1930 census, 4th Ward, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington; roll T626-2515, ED 21, page 30A, line #10, dwelling #328, family #335.
- 1900 census, Richland, Keokuk County, Iowa; roll T623-441, ED 49, page 3B, line #53, dwelling #74, family #74.
- 1910 census, Richland, Keokuk County, Iowa; roll T624-409, ED 54, page 126A, line #14, dwelling #114, family #121.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Robin Hunziker ().
- 1900 census, Richland, Keokuk County, Iowa; roll T623-441, ED 49, page 2A, line #19, dwelling #30, family #30.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. City Directories, 1822-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Washington Death Index, 1940-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:52 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]