┌── Seth Hinshaw
┌── William Henry Hinshaw ────┤
│ 1845-1918 │
│ └── Sarah Gregg
Fred B. Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1867 │ ┌── Nathan Presnall
D: 1893 │ │
└── Pleasent Jane Pressnall ──┤
└── Mahala Munden
M: Kate Donohoe
├── Frances Katherine Hinshaw (1886-?) 1,2,3,4,5,6
└── William Raymond Hinshaw (1887-<1940) 1,5
Fred B. Hinshaw [ID 10259]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Fred B. Hinshaw7,8,9,10,11 [Frederick Hinshaw2].
Born Aug 8 1867, Indiana.7,8,9
He married Kate Donohoe10 [Kate Donahoe11, Katie Donohue7, Katie Donahue5, Kate Danatal11, Katherine F. Donohue2], Jan 31 188610, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana10. Kate, daughter of Martin Danatal & Ellen Welch11, was born about 186711 [18696,7], Indiana11.
Fred B. Hinshaw died Mar - 1893.7
Kate and daughter were shown in the 1910 census (Apr 29 1910), Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan:6
Hinshaw, Catherine, head-of-household, age 40, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; widow; 3 children, 2 living; occupation: cook, hotel; rented home.
, daughter, age 15, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
Kate was shown in the 1920 census (Jan 12-13 1920), living in the household of daughter Frances, Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan:3
Hinshaw, Katherine, mother-in-law, age 45, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; widow; occupation: cook, hotel.
Kate was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 2 1930), living in the household of daughter Frances, East Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan:4
Hinshaw, Kathryn, mother-in-law, age 59, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; widow; first married at age 16; occupation: none.
- William Henry Hinshaw last will and testament.
- Frances Katherine Hinshaw Social Security record.
- 1920 census, 3rd Ward, Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan; roll T625-778, ED 77, page 7B, line #63, dwelling #161, family #188.
- 1930 census, East Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan; roll T626-999, ED 147, page 1B-2A, line #96, dwelling #24, family #29.
- "Index to Birth Records Marion County 1882-1920 Inclusive", Volume II;
Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1939; book H-3, page 35.
- 1910 census, 3rd Ward, Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan; roll T624-656, ED 58, page 16A, line #14, dwelling #249, family #347.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1870 census, Millville P.O., Greensboro Township, Henry County, Indiana; roll M593-323, page 97, line #12, dwelling #253, family #266.
- 1880 census, Greensboro, Henry County, Indiana; roll T9-0284, ED 7, page 118A, line #38, dwelling #147, family #149.
- Indiana, Marriage Index, 1800-1941; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Indiana, Select Marriages Index, 1748-1993; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:52 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]