Robert Elwood Hinshaw
┌── Zebedee M. Hinshaw
┌── Elwood Minus Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1873-1960 │
│ └── Nancy Jane Cox
Robert Elwood Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1903 │ ┌── Elisha M. Glasgow
D: 1989 │ │
└── Sarah Alice Glasgo ────┤
└── Mary M. Greene
M: Alta Mozell Blair
├── Clarence Herman Hinshaw (1926-1998) 1,2,3
├── Dorothy Lee Hinshaw (1929-) 1,2,3
├── Charlene Hinshaw (1932-2001) 1,2
├── Paul Vernon Hinshaw (1934-) 1,2
├── Ernestine Hinshaw (1937-) 1,2
└── David Robert Hinshaw (1943-1943) 1,4
Robert Elwood Hinshaw [ID 10303]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jun 23 1903, North Carolina.5,6,7 (Jun 24 1904)8,9,10
He married Alta Mozell Blair, about 1926.11 (Alta Blaire)3,11
Robert and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 8 1930), Randleman, Randolph County, North Carolina:3
Hinshaw, Robert, head-of-household, age 23, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; first married at age 19; rented home ($2.00 rent); no radio in home; occupation: dalpher, cotton mill; not a war veteran.
Hinshaw, Alder, wife, age 21, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; first married at age 17.
, son, age 4, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
, daughter, age 7 months, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
Robert Elwood Hinshaw died Dec 12 1989, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 85; buried Dec 14 1989, Randolph Memorial Park Cemetery, near Asheboro, North Carolina.9,10
Social Security information for Robert Elwood Hinshaw: 238-03-0518
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com
- Obituary of.
- 1930 census, Randleman, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1715, ED 25, page 9B-10A, line #99, dwelling #191, family #191.
- North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975; http://www.ancestry.com
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Franklinville Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 86, page 141B-142A, line #95, dwelling #93, family #94.
- 1920 census, Franklinville Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 104, page 12A, line #33, dwelling #229, family #229.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- Contribution from Sue Aaron ().
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Tue Mar 17 18:19:04 2015
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2016, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]