┌── Silas Smith Hanshaw
┌── James Luther Hanshaw ──┤
│ 1867-1943 │
│ └── Elizabeth Ann Pierson
Gladys May Hanshaw ─────────┤
B: 1904 │ ┌── William Allen Parker
D: 1996 │ │
└── Cora W. Parker ────────┤
└── Margaret Ellen Shirkey
M: Cameron Bernard Campbell
M: W. W. Taylor
Gladys May Hanshaw [ID 11093]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Dec 31 1904, West Virginia.1,2,3,4,5
She married Cameron Bernard Campbell, Mar 14 1925.4,6 Cameron, son of Samuel George Campbell & Settsie Cecelia Wehrle, was born Mar 19 1894, Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia.4,6,7,8 (1884).9
Cameron had been previously married to a Mabel S. --, by whom he had a son, Cameron W. Campbell, and a daughter, Jeanette L. Campbell.8
Children (all born in Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia):6,10
Betty Lee Campbell, born Apr 15 1927; married Robert Eugene Kinder, Jun 25 1955, Charleston, West Virginia (children: Sue Anne Kinder and Elizabeth Kay Kinder).
Margaret Luella Campbell, born Oct 5 1928; married 1) Woodrow Edwin Vickers, 2) Frank Joseph Halstead.
James Robert Campbell, born Jun 14 1930; married Betty LaVon Erwin (children: James Robert Campbell and John Erwin Campbell).
Gladys and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia:4
Campbell, Cameron B., head-of-household, age 36, born in West Virginia; father born in New York; mother born in West Virginia; first married at age 31; rented home ($20 rent); radio in home; occupation: hoisting e., construction; not a war veteran.
Campbell, Gladys M., wife, age 25, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; first married at age 20.
Campbell, Betty L., daughter, age 2 years 11 months, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia.
Campbell, Margaret L., daughter, age 1 year 5 months, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia.
Cameron died Aug 11 1934, 142 Avon St., Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia; buried Aug 13 1934, Spring Hill Cemetery, Charleston, West Virginia.9
She then married W. W. Taylor.6
Karen Sue Taylor, born Aug 26 1942/1943.
W. died 1961.6
Gladys May Hanshaw died Oct 26 1996.5,6
Photo: Cameron B. Campbell death certificate
Social Security information for Gladys May Hanshaw: 234-34-7179
- Contribution from "Jan" ().
- 1910 census, Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T624-1684, ED 64, page 14B, line #63, dwelling #242, family #263.
- 1920 census, Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T625-1958, ED 96, page 9B, line #55, dwelling #164, family #197.
- 1930 census, 6th Ward, Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T626-2537, ED 35, page 6A, line #25, dwelling #107, family #113.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from Sue Anne Kinder ().
- 1910 census, Belpre Township, Washington County, Ohio; roll T624-1237, ED 130, page 5B, line #87, dwelling #119, family #122.
- 1920 census, Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T625-1958, ED 111, page 2A, line #15, dwelling #29, family #29.
- Death certificate for Cameron B. Campbell; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- Sue Anne Kinder database:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]