┌── Abel Hinshaw
┌── Greenbury B. Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1841-1915 │
│ └── Nancy Bookout
Alonzo J. Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1867 │ ┌── William Barns
D: ? │ │
└── Rachel Barnes ─────────┤
└── Sarah (Barns)
M: Minnie E. Johnson
Alonzo J. Hinshaw [ID 01117]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Alonzo J. Hinshaw1 [Alonza Hinshaw2].
Born Feb 7 1867, Randolph County, Indiana.2,3,4,5,6
He married Minnie E. Johnson, Oct 8 1904, Jay County, Indiana.1,7 Minnie was born about 1875, Indiana.6 Minnie had been previously married.6
Alonzo and Minnie were shown in the 1910 census (Apr 22 1910), 518 Richmond Street, Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana:6
Hinshaw, Alonzo, head-of-household, age 43, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first marriage, married 5 years; occupation: blacksmith, shop; rented home.
Hinshaw, Minnie E., wife, age 35, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; second marriage, married 5 years; 2 children, none living; occupation: agent, groceries.
Living two houses away at 534 Richmond Street in 1910 was the family of cousin Mary Myrtle Hinshaw.8
Alonzo and Minnie were shown in the 1915 city directory of Traverse City, Michigan:9
Hinshaw Alonzo (Minnie), res 1015 W Front
Hinshaw Minnie E Mrs, matron Y W C A, res 1015 W Front
- "Index to Supplementary Record Jay County [Indiana] Marriage Transcripts
1882-1920", Indiana Work Projects Administration; book MT6, pg 4.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Indiana.
- 1870 census, Winchester P.O., Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; page 444B, line #34, dwelling #108, family #108.
- 1880 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T9-0307, ED 173, page 269B, line #36, dwelling #109, household #109.
- 1900 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T623-399, ED 129, page 13B, line #75, dwelling #317, family #319.
- 1910 census, Winchester, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T624-376, ED 150, page 8A, line #20, dwelling #191, family #199.
- "Index to Marriage Records, Jay County [Indiana], Volume I";
Indiana Work Projects Administration; book C-J, pg 97.
- 1910 census, Winchester, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T624-376, ED 150, page 8A, line #9, dwelling #189, family #196.
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]