┌── Harry Henshaw
┌── Jefferson Henshaw ──┤
│ 1824-1909 │
│ └── Minerva Fuller
Franklin Henshaw ──────┤
B: c1855 │ ┌── Wilson Selby
D: ? │ │
└── Nancy Anna Selby ───┤
└── Margaret Shields
M: Lucy Ella Richcreek
└── Gertrude Henshaw (1884-?) 1,2
Franklin Henshaw [ID 11230]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Franklin Henshaw3,4,5 [Frank Alvin Henshaw1,2,6,7,8].
Born about 1855, Ohio.3,4,5 (May - 1859).2,8,9
He married Lucy Ella Richcreek, about 1880.1,2 Lucy was born Jul - 1860, Hannibal, Marion County, Missouri.1,2 (c1865).8 (c1863).9
Frank and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 19 1900), Fairbury, Jefferson County, Nebraska:2
Henshaw, Frank, head-of-household, age 41, born May 1859 in Ohio; married 20 years; occupation: R.R. conductor; rented home.
Henshaw, Lucy, wife, age 39, born July 1860 in Missouri; parents born in Virginia; married 20 years; 1 child, 1 living.
, daughter, age 16, born Mar 1884 in Missouri; parents born in U.S.; attended school 9 months.
Frank and Lucy were shown in the 1910 census (Apr 16 1910), 250 South Seventh Street, Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie County, Iowa:8
Henshaw, Frank A., head-of-household, age 50, born in Ohio; father born in United States; mother born in Ohio; first marriage, married 26 years; occupation: conductor, steam railway; rented home.
Henshaw, Lucy E., wife, age 45, born in Missouri; parents born in Virginia; first marriage, married 26 years; 1 child, 1 living.
In 1920 Frank was still living in Council Bluffs, Iowa.6
Frank and Lucy were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 11 1930), 250 South 7th Street, Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie County, Iowa:9
Henshaw, Frank A., head-of-household, age 71, born in Ohio; father born in New York; mother born in Ohio; first married at age 21; owned home ($8,000 value); radio in home; occupation: none.
Henshaw, Lucy E., wife, age 67, born in Missouri; parents born in Virginia; first married at age 18.
- Birth record for Gertrude Henshaw.
- 1900 census, Fairbury, Jefferson County, Nebraska; roll T623-930, ED 87, page 22B-23A, line #99, dwelling #579, family #548.
- 1860 census, Cass Township, Wapello County, Iowa; page 591, line #9, dwelling #17, family #17.
- 1870 census, Clayton P.O., Clayton Township, Adams County, Illinois; roll M593-186, page 68, line #27, dwelling #152, family #140.
- 1880 census, Houston Township, Adams County, Illinois; roll T9-0174, ED 11, page 170C, line #8, dwelling #213, family #213.
- Obituary of Nancy Anna (Selby) Henshaw.
- Contribution from Shaunee Power ().
- 1910 census, Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie County, Iowa; roll T624-421, ED 138, page 3A, line #31, dwelling #43, family #45.
- 1930 census, 4th Ward, Council Bluffs, Pottawattamie County, Iowa; roll T626-679, ED 25, page 9B, line #70, dwelling #144, family #228.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]