┌── John Hinchey
┌── William Walton Hinchey ──┤
│ 1827-1912 │
│ └── Tyrece Jones
Amanda Elizabeth Hinchey ───┤
B: 1858 │ ┌── Benjamin Hensley
D: 1931 │ │
└── Sarah Hensley ───────────┤
M: David W. Carroll
Amanda Elizabeth Hinchey [ID 11282]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Amanda Elizabeth Hinchey1,2 [Elizabeth Hinchy3].
Born Mar 10 1858, Searcy County, Arkansas.1,2,4 (c1857).3,5
She married David W. Carroll, Mar 26 1893.2,4 David was born Sep - 1854, Georgia.4
Amanda and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 13 1900), Searcy County, Arkansas:4
Carroll, David W., head-of-household, age 45, born Sep 1854 in Georgia; parents born in Georgia; married 6 years; farmer; owned farm.
Carroll, Amanda E., wife, age 42, born Mch 1858 in Arkansas; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Tennessee; married 6 years; 1 child, 1 living.
Carroll, Sarah M., daughter, age 4, born [..unclear..] 1895 in Arkansas; father born in Georgia; mother born in Arkansas.
Turner, Gilen David, boarder, age 20, born Jan 1880 in Arkansas; parents born in Arkansas; day laborer.
Living next door in 1900 was Amanda's widowed father.6
Amanda Elizabeth Hinchey died Nov 17 1931, Searcy County, Arkansas.1,2
- Betty Renfroe () database:
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from Betty Renfroe ().
- 1860 census, Sulphur Spring Township, Searcy County, Arkansas; page 951A, line #1, dwelling #776, family #767.
- 1900 census, Sulphur Spring Township, Searcy County, Arkansas; ED 123, page 77A, line #10, dwelling #139, family #139.
- 1870 census, Marshall P.O., Sulphur Spring Township, Searcy County, Arkansas; page 49B, line #22, dwelling #8, family #9.
- 1900 census, Sulphur Spring Township, Searcy County, Arkansas; ED 123, page 77A, line #14, dwelling #140, family #140.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]