┌── John A. Hinshaw
┌── Abel J. Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1854-1921 │
│ └── Elizabeth Titus
Fred Hinshaw ────┤
B: 1888 │
D: ? │
└── Nancy A. Brown
M: Burleigh Farr
Fred Hinshaw [ID 11682]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Nov 7 1888, Jay County, Indiana.1,2,3 (Nov - 1889, Indiana).4
He married Burleigh Farr, Dec 31 1906, Jay County, Indiana.5 Burleigh was born about 1888, Indiana.2,3
Fred and Burleigh were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 26 1920), Godfrey Road, Harrison Township, Blackford County, Indiana:2
Hinshaw, Fred, head-of-household, age 31, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; rented home; occupation: farmer, general farm.
Hinshaw, Burleigh, wife, age 32, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
, father, age 65, born in Indiana; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Delaware; widower; occupation: retired.
Fred and Burleigh were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 29 1930), "gravel road", Harrison Township, Blackford County, Indiana:3
Hinshaw, Fred, head-of-household, age 41, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 18; rented farm; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, farm; not a war veteran.
Hinshaw, Burleigh B, wife, age 42, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 19.
- Index to Supplemental Record Marriage Transcripts 1882-1920, Jay County, Indiana;
Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1938.
- 1920 census, Harrison Township, Blackford County, Indiana; roll T625-423, ED 1, page 5A, line #33, dwelling #97, family #101.
- 1930 census, Harrison Township, Blackford County, Indiana; roll T626-578, ED 2, page 10A, line #21, dwelling #244, family #249.
- 1900 census, Penn Township, Jay County, Indiana; ED 65, page 121B, line #55, dwelling #213, family #219.
- "Index to Marriage Records, Jay County 1850-1920"; Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1938; book C-J, page 399.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]