┌── William H. Henshaw
Matilda M. Hushaw ───┤
B: 1877 │
D: 1911 │
└── Margaret E. Fullhart
M: William Tedrick
Matilda M. Hushaw [ID 11941]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Matilda M. Hushaw1,2,3,4 [Tillie Henshaw3].
Born Oct 10 1877, Indiana.1 (Illinois).2,4
She married William Tedrick, Nov 12 1894, Huntington County, Indiana.3 (Nov 10 1894, probably the marriage license date).5 William was born Jun - 1870, Indiana.4 (c1873).6
Charles H. Tedrick, born Mar 3 1895, Huntington County, Indiana.
Tillie and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 9 1900), living with her widowed mother in Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana:8
, head-of-household, age 46, born Feb 1854 in Indiana; parents born in Pennsylvania; widow; 3 children, 2 living; owned farm (free).
Tedrich, William, son-in-law, age 29, born June 1870 in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; married 6 years; occupation: day laborer.
Tedrich, Matilda, daughter, age 22, born Oct 1877 in Illinois; parents born in Indiana; married 6 years; 1 child, 1 living.
Tedrich, Charles H, grandson, age 5, born Mar 1895 in Indiana; father born in Indiana; mother born in Illinois.
Living nearby in 1900 was the widow and daughter of Levi Hinshaw #4434.9
Tillie and William divorced.2,6 William was shown in the 1910 census (Apr 30 1910), staying in a boarding house in Andrews, Huntington County, Indiana:6
Tedrick, William, boarder, age 37, born in Indiana; father born in United States; mother born in Ohio; divorced; occupation: machine man, factory.
William and son were shown in the 1911 city directory of Huntington County, Indiana:10
Tedrick, Charles, lab.
Tedrick, William, carpenter.
Matilda M. Hushaw died Mar 1 1911, Andrews, Huntington County, Indiana; age 33y 4m 21d.2
- 1880 census, Antioch, Huntington County, Indiana; roll T9-285, ED 203, page 670C, line #37, dwelling #69, family #74.
- Indiana, Death Certificates, 1899-2011; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Marriage Index: Indiana, 1851-1900; Huntington, Indiana - courthouse records.
- 1900 census, Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana; roll T623-378, ED 75, page 11A, line #42, dwelling #254, family #254.
- Indiana, Marriage Collection, 1800-1941; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Andrews, Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana; roll T624-356, ED 83, page 11A, line #13, dwelling #260, family #263.
- Indiana Births, 1880-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana; roll T623-378, ED 75, page 11A, line #42, dwelling #254, family #256.
- 1900 census, Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana; roll T623-378, ED 75, page 11A, line #17, dwelling #247, family #249.
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]