┌── Nathan Hinshaw
┌── Walter Scott Hinshaw ─────┤
│ 1855-1916 │
│ └── Sarah Burks
Cora Hinshaw ───────────┤
B: 1889 │
D: 1974 │
└── Mary Elizabeth Williams
M: Auda Julias Frensley
Cora Hinshaw [ID 12016]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Nov 5 1889, Arkansas.1,2,3,4 (Nov - 1888).5,6
She married Auda Julias Frensley1,4 [Autie J. Frensley7], Apr 2 19161,4. Auda, son of Thomas Alfred "Pink" Frensley & Eliza Jane Moore, was born Feb 7 1891, Pecan Gap, Lamar County, Texas.1,4
Cora and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 5 1920), Lamar County, Texas:7
Frensley, Autie J., head-of-household, age 27, born in Texas; parents born in Kentucky; farmer.
Frensley, Cora, wife, age 28, born in Arkansas; father born in Tennessee; mother born in Arkansas.
Frensley, Julias, son, age 1 year 5 months, born in Texas; father born in Texas; mother born in Arkansas.
Living next door in 1920 was the family of Auda's widowed mother, Eliza Jane Frensley, age 538
Cora and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 10 1930), Paris, Lamar County, Texas:4
Frensley, Auda, head-of-household, age 38, born in Texas; parents born in Illinois; first married at age 24; rented home ($16 rent); no radio in home; occupation: trader, stock; not a veteran.
Frensley, M[..unclear] Cora, wife, age 40, born in Arkansas; father born in Tennessee; mother born in Arkansas; first married at age 26; occupation: seamstress, Hawk Buck Co.
Frensley, Julius, son, age 11, born in Texas; father born in Texas; mother born in Arkansas; attended school.
Beasley, Bradley, boarder, age 24, born in Texas; father born in Arkansas; mother born in Texas; single; occupation: laborer, garage; not a veteran.
Beasley, Frances, boarder, age 17, born in Texas; father born in Arkansas; mother born in Texas; single.
Auda died Feb 14 1949, buried Dallas County, Texas.1
Cora Hinshaw died Oct 25 1974, buried Oct 30 1974, Evergreen Cemetery, Paris, Lamar County, Texas.1,2,3
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- Contribution from Joel Lynn Hinshaw.
- Ron Brothers, "The Death and Cemetery Records of Lamar County, Texas", online edition (Paris, TX: ReBroMa Press, 1999); USGenWeb Archives:
- 1930 census, Paris, Lamar County, Texas; roll T626-2367, ED 7, page 14A, line #9, dwelling #321, family #340.
- 1900 census, Brookston & Ambia Precincts, Lamar County, Texas; roll T623-1652, ED 72, page 17A, line #29, dwelling #315, family #315.
- 1910 census, Ambia Precinct 2, Lamar County, Texas; roll T624-1572, ED 86, page 45A, line #5, dwelling #487, family #501.
- 1920 census, Precinct 2, Lamar County, Texas; roll T625-1827, ED 102, page 1B, line #62, dwelling #16, family #17.
- 1920 census, Precinct 2, Lamar County, Texas; roll T625-1827, ED 102, page 1B, line #60, dwelling #15, family #16.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]