┌── William Hindshaw
┌── William Hindshaw ──┤
│ 1849-1916 │
│ └── Elizabeth Hudson
Laura Hindshaw ────┤
B: 1873 │
D: 1946 │
└── Helen Walker
M: Arthur O. Darcy
Laura Hindshaw [ID 12053]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Aug 28 1873, Salford District, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, England.1,2,3,4,5,6 (Oct-Dec 1873).7
Christened Oct 12 1873, St. Bartholomew, Salford, Lancashire.8
She married Arthur O. Darcy1,3,5,9 [Arthur O. D'Arcy6, Arthur Osborne D'Arcy-Irvine10], about 19001,3,5,9. Arthur, son of John D'Arcy-Irvine & Ellen Lucy Hope-Johnstone, was born Aug 14 1867.10
male child born Aug 30 1902, St. Mark's Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Laura and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 2 1930), 6335 Fountain Ave., Los Angeles, California:5
D'Arcy, John, head-of-household, age 26, born in Utah; parents born in England; single; rented home ($55 rent); radio in home; occupation: broker, stocks; not a veteran.
D'Arcy, Patricia, sister, age 24, born in New York; parents born in England; single; occupation: stenographer, bank.
D'Arcy, Laura, mother, age 56, born in England; parents born in England; immigrated 1890, alien; widow; first married at age 26.
Laura Hindshaw died Oct 9 1946, Los Angeles County, California; age 73.1,2,3,6
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- VitalSearch California Death Index 1940-2000:
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Precinct 11, Alameda, Alameda County, California; roll T623-81, ED 319, page 1A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- 1930 census, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California; roll T626-133, ED 47, page 1A, line #19, dwelling #6, family #7.
- England & Wales, FreeBMD Birth Index: 1837-1983; http://www.ancestry.com.
- LDS FamilySearch, citing: England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975.
- Utah, Birth Registers, 1892-1944; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Anceatry World Tree data "Hughes/Davies/Manders/Buckley" posted by "Patricia" ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]