┌── William Hindshaw
┌── William Hindshaw ──┤
│ 1849-1916 │
│ └── Elizabeth Hudson
Beatrice Hindshaw ───┤
B: 1885 │
D: 1981 │
└── Helen Walker
Beatrice Hindshaw [ID 12054]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Beatrice Hindshaw1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 [Bertha Henshaw11].
Born Jul 3 1885, Salford District, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, England.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,11
Christened Aug 19 1885, Stowell Memorial, Salford, Lancashire.10
Beatrice was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 2 1930), 540 Stockton Street, San Francisco, California:7
Hindshaw, Beatrice, head-of-household, age 44, born in England; parents born in England; immigrated 1889, naturalized; single; rented home ($50.00 rent); occupation: stenographer, cannery.
Beatrice was shown in the 1940 census (Apr 11 1940), Pine Street, San Francisco, California:8
Hindshaw, Beatrice, head-of-household, age 54, born in England; naturalized; single; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same city; rented home ($46/month rent); occupation: stenographer, wholesale canned foods; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $2400 wages in 1939.
Beatrice Hindshaw died Jul 2 1981, San Francisco County, California; age 96.2,3,4,5,9 Apparently unmarried (listed in death records as Beatrice Hindshaw).2,9
Social Security information for Beatrice Hindshaw: 545-07-8624
- England & Wales, FreeBMD Birth Index: 1837-1983; http://www.ancestry.com.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- VitalSearch California Death Index 1940-2000:
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, 4th Ward, Precint 9, Alameda, Alameda County, California; roll T624-69, ED 9, page 152B, line #30, dwelling #84, family #88.
- 1930 census, San Francisco, San Francisco County, California; roll T626-210, ED 402, page 4B, line #64.
- 1940 census, San Francisco, San Francisco County, California; roll T627-299, ED 38-30, page 1B, line #78, household #46.
- LDS FamilySearch, citing: England, Lancashire, Cheshire, Yorkshire, Parish Registers, 1603-1910.
- 1900 census, Precinct 11, Alameda, Alameda County, California; roll T623-81, ED 319, page 1A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]