┌── Samuel Henshaw
┌── George T. Henshaw ──┤
│ c1810-1876 │
│ └── Frances Morton Terrill
Virenda D. Henshaw ───┤
B: 1840 │ ┌── Thomas Davis
D: ? │ │
└── Martha H. Davis ────┤
└── Virenda Henshaw
M: James S. Harris
Virenda D. Henshaw [ID 12387]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar - 1840, Virginia.1 (c1839).2,3 (c1842).4
She married James S. Harris, Aug 2 1874, Greene County, Virginia.1,5 James, son of Calvin + Mary F. Harris, was born Jan - 1841, Virginia.1,5
Virenda and husband, with sister Martha were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 15 1900), Ruckersville District, Greene County, Virginia:1
Harris, Jame, head-of-household, age 59, born Jan 1841 in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; married 26 years; occupation: farmer; owned farm (free).
Harris, Virinda, wife, age 60, born Mch 1840 in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; married 26 years; 1 child, none living.
Henchew, MarthaLiving next door in 1900 were siblings George, Thomas and Victoria;6 one more house away was the family of brother Samuel.7
, sister-in-law, age 45, born Apr 1855 in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; single; occupation: house keeper.
- 1900 census, Ruckersville District, Greene County, Virginia; roll T623-1711, ED 32, page 9A, line #13, dwelling #144, family #146.
- 1850 census, Greene County, Virginia; roll M432-947, page 370, line #21, dwelling #476, family #476.
- 1860 census, Stanardsville P.O., Greene County, Virginia; roll M653-1349, page 492, line #1, dwelling #103, family #103.
- 1870 census, Stanardsville P.O., Ruckersville Township, Greene County, Virginia; roll M593-1649, page 291, line #21, dwelling #511, family #511.
- Virginia, Select Marriages, 1785-1940; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Ruckersville District, Greene County, Virginia; roll T623-1711, ED 32, page 9A, line #16, dwelling #145, family #147.
- 1900 census, Ruckersville District, Greene County, Virginia; roll T623-1711, ED 32, page 9A, line #19, dwelling #146, family #148.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]