┌── William Hinshaw
┌── John Grant Henshaw ──┤
│ 1874-1958 │
│ └── Nancy Reynolds
Ernestine Henshaw ───┤
B: 1909 │ ┌── - Frezell
D: 1996 │ │
└── Lucy May Frezell ────┤
└── - Willis
M: Winfield Dunaway
Ernestine Henshaw [ID 12793]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jul 18 1909, Collin County, Texas.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
She married Winfield Dunaway8 [Lewis Winfield Dunaway3,4,9], about 19298. Winfield, son of Lewis Theron Dunaway & Maud Ester Kirby, was born Nov 23 1909, Dadeville, Dade County, Missouri.3,8,9,11
Barbara Berniece Dunaway, born Jun 5 1931, Tulare County, California.
Lewis Theodore Dunaway, born Feb 1 1933, Tulare County, California.
Earnestine and Winfield were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 10 1930), living with her parents in Visalia, Tulare County, California:8
Dunaway, Winfield, son-in-law, age 20, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first married at age 19; occupation: clerk, cigar.
Dunaway, Earnestine, daughter, age 20, born in Texas; parents born in Tennessee; first married at age 20.
Ernestine and Winfield were shown in the 1934 city directory of Visalia, California:13
Dunaway L Winfield (I Ernestine) clk Shiffert's h616 S Garden
Earnestine and family were shown in the 1940 census, 601 Watson Ave. (rear), Visalia, Tulare County, California:9
Dunaway, Lewis W, head-of-household, age 30, born in Missouri; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city; owned home ($1600 value); occupation: bartender, bar room; worked 40 weeks in 1939; $840 wages in 1939.
Dunaway, Earnestine J, wife, age 30, born in Texas; completed 3 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city.
Dunaway, Barbara B, daughter, age 8, born in Cakifornia; completed 3rd grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city; attended school.
Dunaway, Lewis T, son, age 7, born in Cakifornia; completed 1st grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city; attended school.
Henshaw, William P
, brother-in-law, age 23, born in Texas; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city; single; occupation: lineman, telephone; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $1437 wages in 1939.
Winfield died Oct 7 1951, Visalia, Tulare County, California; buried Section F Track 1 Tier 13 Grave 32, Visalia Public Cemetery, 1300 W Goshen Ave., Visalia, Tulare County, California.3,4,11
Ernestine Henshaw died Jan 2 1996, Visalia, Tulare County, California; buried Section F Track 1 Tier 13 Grave 32, Visalia Public Cemetery, 1300 W Goshen Ave., Visalia, Tulare County, California.3,4,5
Social Security information for Ernestine Henshaw: 552-16-2667
Social Security information for Winfield Dunaway: 555-10-5085
- Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Texas, Birth Certificates, 1903-1932; http://www.ancestry.com.
- California, Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Justice District 1, Collin County, Texas; roll T624-1539, ED 1, page 12A, line #10, family #162.
- 1920 census, Springdale Township, Washington County, Arkansas; roll T625-84, ED 153, page 11A, line #221, dwelling #223, family #130.
- 1930 census, Visalia, Tulare County, California; roll T626-226, ED 80, page 7A, line #20, dwelling #175, family #185.
- 1940 census, Visalia, Tulare County, California; roll T627-361, ED 54-79, page 7B-8A, line #78, household #176.
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 2; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Walther 2013" posted by "m walther".
- California Birth Index, 1905-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]