┌── George Washington Hinshaw
┌── David Franklin Henshaw ──┤
│ 1860-1942 │
│ └── Elizabeth Jane Robertson
Mamie Zelma Henshaw ──────┤
B: 1897 │ ┌── Richard E. Vandover
└── Martha Jane Vandiver ────┤
└── Eliza J. (Vandover)
M: Franklin Neilson Brown
Mamie Zelma Henshaw [ID 13416]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Mamie Zelma Henshaw1,2,3 [Mayme Zelma Henshaw1].
Born May - 1897, Tennessee.3,4,5
She married Franklin Neilson Brown1 [Neilson Brown5, Nielson Brown2], Feb 14 19151, Council Hill, Oklahoma1. Franklin, son of Golden Carlisle Brown & Zenia Vannn, was born Feb 2 1895, Oklahoma.5,6,7
Franklin's mother was half Creek and half Cherokee.7
Neilson Laverne Brown, born Sep 1 1917, Oklahoma; died Nov 1986; married Laura Ravesloot (child: Thomas Brown).
Mamie and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 15 1920), Checotah, McIntosh County, Oklahoma:5
Brown, Neilson, head-of-household, age 29, born in Oklahoma; father born in Texas; mother born in Missouri; rented home.
Brown, Mayme, wife, age 22, born in Tennessee; parents born in Tennessee.
Brown, Laverne, son, age 2 years 4 months, born in Oklahoma; father born in Oklahoma; mother born in Tennessee.
Living two houses away in 1920 was the family of brother Ellis.9
Franklin died Jan 17 1974, at the V.A. Hospital, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California; age 78.6,7
Social Security information for Franklin Neilson Brown: 360-50-0412
- Posting Dec 11 2000 by N. Brown (neiluz2b41) to the Henshaw message board:
- Posting May 24 2002 by Sheila G Clark-Carpenter () to the Henshaw message board:
- 1910 census, Turner Township, McIntosh County, Oklahoma; roll T624-1260, ED 79, page 320B, line #73, dwelling #42, family #45.
- 1900 census, 16th District, Franklin County, Tennessee; page 237B (sheet 8B), line #53, dwelling #143, family #145.
- 1920 census, Checotah, McIntosh County, Oklahoma; roll T625-1471, ED 42, page 3B, line #57, dwelling #63, family #69.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- Contribution from Thomas Brown ().
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Checotah, McIntosh County, Oklahoma; roll T625-1471, ED 42, page 3B, line #51, dwelling #61, family #66.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]