┌── Ira Hinshaw
┌── Levi S. Hinshaw ────────┤
│ 1842-? │
│ └── Julia Ann Aulener
Jennie Winifred Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1873 │
D: ? │
└── Frankie Hollingsworth
M: John Franklin Witcher
Jennie Winifred Hinshaw [ID 13659]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jul 13 1873, Atlantic, Cass County, Iowa.1,2,3
She married John Franklin Witcher, Jun 12 1895, Richland, Keokuk County, Iowa.1,2 John was born May - 1856, Iowa.2
Francis P. Witcher, born Mar 1896, South Dakota.
John F. Witcher, born Sep 1897, South Dakota.
Valentine/Vaalentine Hollingworth Witcher, born Feb 15 1899, Meade County, South Dakota.
Nathaniel Witcher, born May 8 1906, Meade County, South Dakota.
Jennie and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 7-11 1900), Butte County, South Dakota:2
Witcher, John F., head-of-household, age 44, born May 1856 in Iowa; father born in Virginia; mother born in South Carolina; married 4 years; occupation: stock grower; owned farm.
Witcher, Jennie W., wife, age 26, born July 1873 in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; married 4 years; 3 children, 3 living.
Witcher, Francis P., daughter, age 4, born Mch 1896 in South Dakota; parents born in Iowa.
Witcher, John F., son, age 2, born Sep 1897 in South Dakota; parents born in Iowa.
Witcher, Valentine H., son, age 1, born Feb 1899 in South Dakota; parents born in Iowa.
Living next door in 1900 was the family of a Henry C. Witcher, age 39,6 possibly John's brother.7
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Iowa.
- 1900 census, former counties of Choteau and Rhinehart, Butte County, South Dakota; roll T623-1547, ED 9, page 2A, line #33, dwelling #29, family #29.
- "Iowa State Census 1885"; Benton Township, Cass County, Iowa; page 223, line #15, dwelling #9, family #9; http://www.ancestry.com.
- South Dakota Births, 1856-1900; http://www.ancestry.com.
- State of South Dakota Vital Records System; birth records database:
- 1900 census, former counties of Choteau and Rhinehart, Butte County, South Dakota; roll T623-1547, ED 9, page 2A, line #38, dwelling #30, family #30.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]