┌── David J. Hinshaw
┌── Arra David Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1877-1957 │
│ └── Amanda Rowe
Robert Graves Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1904 │ ┌── John Thomas Graves
D: 1965 │ │
└── Ione Bessie Graves ──┤
└── Philena Jane Williamson
M: Agnes Pauline Best
├── Marilyn Anne Hinshaw (1932-1991) 1,2,3
├── David A. Hinshaw (1936-2013) 2,3
└── James N. Hinshaw (1943-) 2
Robert Graves Hinshaw [ID 13675]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born May 9 1904, Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana.1,2,4,5
He married Agnes Pauline Best1 [Pauline Best2,6, Pauline Rocheleau3], Jan 1 19271, Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana1. Agnes, daughter of Arleigh Norris Best & Alice Leona Helms2,6,7 [Adolphus Rocheleau3], was born Feb 8 19052,6,7, Coffeyville, Montgomery County, Kansas2,6,7.
Robert was an electrical engineer.2
Robert and family were shown in the 1940 census (May 1 1940), 12223 70th Avenue, Palos Heights, Cook County, Illinois:3
Hinshaw, Robert, head-of-household, age 36, born in Illinois; completed 2 years of college; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois; owned home ($6500 value); occupation: electrical engineer, electric utility; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $2400 wages in 1939.
Hinshaw, Pauline, wife, age 35, born in Kansas; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.
, daughter, age 8, born in Illinois; completed 1st grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois; attended school.
Rocheleau, Adolphus, father-in-law, age 73, born in Canada (French); completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana; widower.
Robert Graves Hinshaw died Jul 17 1965, Leesburg, Florida.1,2
Pauline remarried to Maurice Constant Piper, Oct 1966, Lake County, Florida.8
Agnes died Apr 20 1989.7
Social Security information for Agnes Pauline Best: 348-22-2100
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from Thomas C (Mike) Haydock ().
- "A genealogy of the McCullah-Wasson families: a brief history and genealogy of the McCullah-Wasson families";
Southworth Printing Co., Springfield, Missouri; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1940 census, Palos Heights, Worth Township, Cook County, Illinois; roll T627-790, ED 16-507B, page 10A, line #30, household #206.
- 1910 census, Winchester, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T624-376, ED 152, page 14A, line #3, dwelling #313, family #325.
- 1920 census, Winchester, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T625-464, ED 173, page 9B, line #78, dwelling #240, family #246.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "family tree maker.FBK-5_2008-06-28".
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Florida Marriage Collection, 1822-1875 and 1927-2001; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:56 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]