┌── Smith Hancher
┌── Smith M. Hanshaw ──────┤
│ 1833-1914 │
│ └── Mary Steward
Hiram Ulysses Hanshaw ───┤
B: 1865 │
D: 1894 │
└── Mary Ellen Creighton
M: Ida Alice Summer
├── William Lon Hanshaw (1884-?) 1
└── Lottie Hanshaw (c1891-) 1
Hiram Ulysses Hanshaw [ID 13758]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Hiram Ulysses Hanshaw1 [Hyram U. Hanshaw2, Hiram V. Hanshaw3, Harrison V. Hanshaw4].
Born Apr 2 1865, Iowa.1,2,3,5
He married Ida Alice Summer, May 18 1886, Eldon, Wapello County, Iowa.1 Ida, daughter of Seward C. Summer, was born Jan 3 1864, Iowa.1,6,7
Hiram Ulysses Hanshaw died Sep 23 1894, Iowa; buried old part, row 7, Bethlehem Cemetery, Salt Creek, Davis County, Iowa.1,3,5,8
Ida remarried c1896 to Hiram's brother William Ross Hanshaw.6,7
Photo: Gravestone: Hiram U. Hanshaw Bethlehen Cemetery
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Jackie L. Wolfe.
- 1880 census, Salt Creek Township, Davis County, Iowa; roll T9-0335, ED 43, page 44A, line #27, dwelling #115, family #118.
- Iowa Cemetery Records. Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2000.
- Biographical sketch of Smith M. Hanshaw.
- Burials in Bethlehem Cemetery, Davis County, Iowa; USGenWeb Archives:
- 1900 census, Selma, Village Township, Van Buren County, Iowa; roll T623-462, ED 104, page 5A, line #1, dwelling #86, family #86.
- 1910 census, Eldon, Washington Township, Wapello County, Iowa; roll T624-426, ED 161, page 185A, line #48, dwelling #106, family #112.
- USGenWeb Archives, Iowa Gravestone Photo Project.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]