┌── Silas Hinshaw
┌── Arnold B. Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1858-<1920 │
│ └── Sofronia Mullen
Otis R. Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1903 │ ┌── Thomas Sutton
D: 1980 │ │
└── Zora Mae Sutton ────┤
└── Mary Gladys Knapp
M: Thelma -
Otis R. Hinshaw [ID 13990]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Feb 14 1903, Indiana.1,2,3,4
He married Thelma -, about 1925.3 Thelma was born about 1903, Indiana.3
Otis and Thelma were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 2 1930), Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana:3
Hinshaw, Otis, head-of-household, age 27, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 22; owned home ($1500 value); radio in home; occupation: manager, general store; not a veteran.
Hinshaw, Thelma, wife, age 27, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 22; occupation: clerk, general store.
Living nearby in 1930 was second cousin Clement Ray Hinshaw5 and cousin Uriah Hinshaw.6 The enumerator for this 1930 census area was recorded as Edna A. Hinshaw.
In 1980 Otis was still living in/near Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana.4
Otis R. Hinshaw died Sep - 1980.4
Social Security information for Otis R. Hinshaw: 315-34-4509
- 1910 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T624-376, ED 142, page 164A, line #15, dwelling #48, family #48.
- 1920 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T625-464, ED 159, page 13B, line #67, dwelling #371, family #372.
- 1930 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T626-624, ED 17, page 1A, line #47, dwelling #14, family #14.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T626-624, ED 17, page 1A, line #31, dwelling #10, family #10.
- 1930 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T626-624, ED 17, page 1A, line #25, dwelling #7, family #7.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]