┌── Frank Hincher
┌── Charles Lane Hincher ──┤
│ 1875-1934 │
│ └── Emma L. Lane
Josephine Hincher ──────────────┤
B: 1909 │
D: 1993 │
└── Josephine Keene
M: Fletcher Wakefield Hartshorn
Josephine Hincher [ID 14193]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Dec 12 1909, New York.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
She married Fletcher Wakefield Hartshorn, about 1932.6,8,9 Fletcher, son of Fletcher Pierre Hartshorn, was born about 1904, Ohio.5,9
Deborah W. Hartshorn, born c1935, New York.
Abigail Lane Hartshorn, born c1939, New York; married William Robertson Miner, Sep 2 1961, Riverside, Connecticut.
Josephine and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 9 1940), 12 Clarendon Place, Buffalo, Erie County, New York:5
Hartshorn, Fletcher W, head-of-household, age 36, born in Ohio; completed 4 years of college; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Albany, New York; rented home ($95/month rent);; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house.; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house.; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house. occupation: traffic superintendent, telephone company; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $5000+ wages in 1939, plus other income.
Hartshorn, Josephine H., wife, age 30, born in New York; completed 4 years of college; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Albany, New York.
Hartshorn, Deborah W., daughter, age 5, born in New York; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house.
Hartshorn, Abigail L., daughter, age 1, born in New York.
Josephine Hincher died Nov 13 1993, Salisbury, Litchfield County, Connecticut; age 83.6,7
Photo: Josephine Hincher & Fletcher Wakefield Hartshorn engagement "Syracuse Herald" (Syracuse, New York), Jul 28 1932
Social Security information for Josephine Hincher: 043-38-3134
- Contribution from Raymond G. Hincher.
- 1910 census, 16th Ward, Rochester, Monroe County, New York; roll T624-991, ED 153, page 10B-11A, line #100, dwelling #178, family #207.
- 1920 census, 6th Ward, Rochester, Monroe County, New York; roll T625-1121, ED 77, page 1A, line #29, dwelling #6, family #9.
- 1930 census, 6th Ward, Rochester, Monroe County, New York; roll T626-1449, ED 22, page 1B, line #60, dwelling #12, family #24.
- 1940 census, Buffalo, Erie County, New York; roll T627-2838, ED 64-503, page 2A, line #11, household #50.
- Connecticut Death Index, 1949-2012; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Josephine Hincher engagement; "Syracuse Herald" (Syracuse, New York), Jul 28 1932; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Marriage of Abigail Lane Hartshorn; "New York Times" (New York, New York), Sep 3 1961;
Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851-2003; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]