┌── William Henshaw, Jr.
┌── Robert Samuel Henshaw ────┤
│ 1842-1921 │
│ └── Belinda House
William Wesley Henshaw ───┤
B: 1869 │ ┌── Wesley Weakley
D: 1945 │ │
└── Pamily Virginia Weakley ──┤
└── Edna Yowell
M: Vernon -
William Wesley Henshaw [ID 14455]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Nov 9 1869, Madison County, Virginia.1,2,3 (c1868).4,5,6 (c1873).7
He married Vernon -, about 1908.5 Vernon was born about 1878, Virginia.1,6,8 (c1880).5
William and Vernon were shown in the 1910 census (May 18-19 1910), living with his parents in Burton, Howard County, Missouri:5
Henshaw, William W., head-of-household, age 42, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; first marriage, married 2 years; occupation: farm laborer, home farm; rented home.
Henshaw, Vernon, wife, age 30, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; first marriage, married 2 years.
William and Vernon were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 1940), Cambridge Township, Saline County, Missouri:6
Henshaw, William W., head-of-household, age 71, born in Virginia; completed 2 years of college; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; owned farm ($2000 value); occupation: farming, farm.
Henshaw, Vernon, wife, age 62, born in Virginia; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house.
William Wesley Henshaw died Dec 29 1945, buried Lot 19 Section 18, Ridge Park Cemetery, Marshall, Saline County, Missouri.1,2
Vernon died Jul 28 1957, age 79.1,8
- Saline County, Missouri: Ridge Park Cemetery Records; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Glasgow, Chariton Township, Howard County, Missouri; roll T623-859, ED 62, page 2A, line #2, dwelling #22, family #23.
- 1870 census, Madison Court House P.O., Robertson Township, Madison County, Virginia; roll M593-1662, page 95, line #39, dwelling #289, family #294.
- 1910 census, Burton, Chariton Township, Howard County, Missouri; roll T624-784, ED 79, page 3B, line #71, dwelling #51, family #52-53.
- 1940 census, Cambridge Township, Saline County, Missouri; roll T627-2155, ED 98-9, page 9A, line #18, household #177.
- 1880 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T9-1377, ED 108, page 373B, line #17, dwelling #77, family #86.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]