+-- Andrew Hinshaw | 1829-1911 +-- John Embree Hinshaw -----+ | 1862-1954 | | +-- Sarah Ann Hiatt | 1839-1917 Arthur Embree Hinshaw ---+ B: 1905 | +-- Barclay Smith D: 1965 | | +-- Elizabeth Bertha Smith --+ 1869-1939 | +-- Hannah Hoyle M: Harriet Glezen +-- Elizabeth May Hinshaw, 1945-
|Arthur Embree Hinshaw     [ID 01487]||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view:|
Born Apr 4 1905, Emporia, Lyon County, Kansas.39,65,77,97,a
Arthur was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 16 1930), living in a lodging house in Denver, Colorado:b
Arthur Embree Hinshaw died Dec 15 1965, St. Francis Hospital, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.65
Harriet died Nov - 1977.209
Social Security information for Harriet Glezen: 310-05-9919
39. Manuscript titled "Thomas Hinshaw 'The Little Irish Weaver' And Others" by John E. Hinshaw, Urban-Side-On-The-East, Emporia, Kansas, 1911.
65. "Genealogy of Hinshaw/Henshaw" by DoraLee Harvey Hatley (see Mary Jane Hinshaw), in the LDS Family History Library, microfilm #0982181, item 4.
77. "The Hinshaw Record" by Lyle Harris Hadley, Florida (1965), in the LDS Family History Library, microfilm #0962525, item 10.
97. "Hiatt-Hiett Genealogy and Family History" by William Perry Johnson, microfilm #1421712, item 5, in the LDS Family History Library.
209. "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from the Social Security Administration "Death Master File". See: http://www.rootsweb.com/~rwguide/lesson10.htm
(a) 1910 census, Emporia Township (East Side), Lyon County, Kansas; roll T624-445, ED 52, page 199B, line #60, dwelling #168, family #170.
(b) 1930 census, Denver, Denver County, Colorado; roll T626-239, ED 144, page 8B. line #79, dwelling #31, family #48.
(c) Obituary of Helen E. (Gleason) Keeling; "Crawfordsville Journal Review", Nov 25 1966;
posted Jun 9 2009 by Karen Zach () to INMONTGO-L.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]