┌── James T. Hinshaw
┌── James Warren Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1881-1960 │
│ └── Amanda Prince
Mary Monte Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1911 │ ┌── C. L. Sisk
D: 1970 │ │
└── Mary Eva Sisk ─────────┤
└── Mary E. (Sisk)
M: Virgil H. Green
Mary Monte Hinshaw [ID 14988]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Mary Monte Hinshaw1,2 [Monte M. Hinshaw3,4].
Born 1911, Alabama.2,3,5
She married Virgil H. Green.1,4,5 Virgil, son of Robert Hunter Green & Mattie Lee Ritchie, was born Aug 31 1907, Alabama.6,7,8,9,10
James Hunt Green; married Cindy Pipes (children: Teresa "Tracy" Green and Jason Christopher "Chris" Green).
Mary Monte Hinshaw died Jun 30 1970, Scottsboro, Jackson County, Alabama; age 57.1,5,12
Virgil died Jun - 1979, Scottsboro, Jackson County, Alabama; buried Cedar Hill Cemetery, Jackson County, Alabama.4,5,6
Social Security information for Virgil H. Green: 418-50-4806
- Alabama, Deaths and Burials Index, 1881-1974; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, Princeton Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T625-19, ED 40, page 3A, line #36, dwelling #48, family #52.
- 1930 census, Princeton Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T626-21, ED 41, page 4B, line #60, dwelling #81, family #81.
- Posting Mar 9 2009 by Regina Pipes () to GEN-NEWBIE-L.
- Burials in Cedar Hill Cemetery, Jackson County, Alabama; USGenWeb Archives
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Garland Pike, Scottsboro Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T624-16, ED 40, page 7A, line #33, dwelling #116, family #118.
- 1920 census, Garlands Ferry Pike, Scottsboro Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T625-19, ED 43, page 4A, line #13, dwelling #59, family #59.
- 1930 census, Market Street, Scottsboro, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T626-20, ED 25, page 5B, line #27, dwelling #107, family #130.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by ().
- Contribution from Regina Pipes ().
- Contribution from Kimberly Michelle Holland ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]