┌── Stephen Hinshaw
┌── John Sidney Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1830-1916 │
│ └── Gulia Elma Maria Hoover
Sarah Ev Hinshaw ───────────┤
B: 1860 │ ┌── Henry Cruse
D: 1950 │ │
└── Mary Jane Cruse ──────┤
└── Elizabeth Whittinger
M: Millard Filmore Williams
Sarah Ev Hinshaw [ID 01500]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Sarah Ev Hinshaw1,2 [Sallie Hinshaw1].
Born Feb 15 1860, Carmel, Hamilton County, Indiana.1,3,4,5,6
She married Millard Filmore Williams1,4,5,7 [Mell Filmore Williams1,3,4, Melvin Filmore Williams4], Jan 12 18981,4,5,7, Carmel, Hamilton County, Indiana1,4,5,7. Millard was born May 10 1855, near Danville, Hendricks County, Indiana.1,4,6 Mell had been previously married to Ollie Osborn, deceased.1
John Stephen Filmore Williams, born Oct 2 1900, near Carmel, Indiana.
Sarah and family were shown in the 1910 census (Apr 21 1910), Clay Township, Hamilton County, Indiana:6
Williams, M.F., head-of-household, age 55, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; second marriage, married 12 years; occupation: farmer; owned farm (free).
Williams, Sarah E., wife, age 50, born in Indiana; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Indiana; first marriage, married 12 years; 1 child, 1 living.
Williams, Edith, daughter, age 16, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
Williams, Mary, daughter, age 14, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
Williams, Stephen, son, age 9, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
Hinshaw, John S.Living next door in 1910 was the family of brother John Chester Hinshaw;8 one more house away was the family of cousin Albert William Hinshaw.9
, father-in-law, age 80, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; widower; occupation: retired farmer.
Sarah Ev Hinshaw died Apr 26 1950, Carmel, Hamilton County, Indiana; buried Carmel Cemetery, Carmel, Indiana.1
- "Genealogy of Hinshaw/Henshaw"
by DoraLee Harvey Hatley (see Mary Jane Hinshaw),
in the LDS Family History Library, microfilm #0982181, item 4.
- GEDCOM file h5142.ged at http://www.ancestry.com.
- Manuscript titled "Thomas Hinshaw 'The Little Irish Weaver' And Others"
by John E. Hinshaw, Urban-Side-On-The-East, Emporia, Kansas, 1911.
- "The Hinshaw Record" by Lyle Harris Hadley, Florida (1965),
in the LDS Family History Library, microfilm #0962525, item 10.
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (Book C-4, page 12).
- 1910 census, Clay Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll T624-353, ED 94, page 54A, line #21, dwelling #110, family #114.
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (Book 10, page 196).
- 1910 census, Clay Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll T624-353, ED 94, page 54A, line #27, dwelling #111, family #115.
- 1910 census, Clay Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll T624-353, ED 94, page 54A, line #34, dwelling #112, family #116.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]