┌── Ira William Henshaw
┌── Cecil D. Henshaw ──┤
│ 1896-1985 │
│ └── Mary Blanche Yockey
Shirley B. Henshaw ────┤
B: 1922 │ ┌── Louis Haaga
D: 1968 │ │
└── Amelia B. Haaga ───┤
└── Marie Fee
M: Luverne Otto Ludwig
Shirley B. Henshaw [ID 15126]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Sep 15 1922, Iowa.1,2,3,4
Shirley was shown in the 1940 census (Apr 1940), living with (or staying with) the family of her aunt Ethel, 1919 Keyes Ave., Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin:4
Henshaw, Shirley B, niece, age 17, born in Iowa; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Sioux City, Woodbury County, Iowa; attended school.
She married Luverne Otto Ludwig.2,5 Luverne, son of Fritz Ludwig & Anna Steffens, was born Mar 29 1919, Kingsley, Iowa.6,7,8
Tommy/Tom Wayne Ludwig, born May 26 1944, Sioux City, Iowa; died May 18 2012, Osakis, Minnesota; married 1) Doris Jean Medenwaldta, Oct 14 1964, Douglas County, Minnesota (children: Todd Alan, Trevor Wayne, Scott Luverne, Jodi Lynn, and Jon Jerome Ludwig); divorced; 2) Arlene Ann Beste, Dec 13 1986, Douglas County, Minnesota (children: Jena Lynn, Kari Leigh, and Christopher Jon Ludwig).
Peggy Ludwig; married Alan Hansen.
Kathy Ludwig; married Paul Brada.
Larry Ludwig; married Bev --.
Tim Ludwig; married Mari --.
Shirley B. Henshaw died Apr 15 1968, Douglas County, Minnesota.1,2
Luverne remarried to Charlotte Granlund, Mar 21 1970, Douglas County, Minnesota.5,10
Luverne died Feb 3 2006.6,8
- Ancestry Family Tree data posted by David Predmore.
- Minnesota Death Index, 1908-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Sioux City, Woodbury County, Iowa; roll T626-690, ED 57, page 19A, line #17, dwelling #404, family #410.
- 1940 census, Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin; roll T627-4469, ED 13-51A, page 62A, line #4, household #326.
- Obituary for Tommy (Tom) Wayne Ludwig; Anderson Funeral Home:
- U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Public Records Index, 1950-1993, Volume 1; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Minnesota Birth Index, 1935-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Minnesota, Marriage Collection, 1958-2001; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Minnesota, Divorce Index, 1970-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]