┌── Smith M. Hanshaw
┌── Thomas C. Hanshaw ──┤
│ 1867-1933 │
│ └── Mary Ellen Creighton
Wilber O. Hanshaw ───┤
B: 1891 │
D: 1978 │
└── Della E. Dotson
M: Loie M. Webster
├── Pauline Hanshaw (1916-) 1,2
├── Marjorie Hanshaw (1919-) 1,2
├── Ruth Hanshaw (c1923-) 2
└── Madeline Hanshaw (c1927-) 2
Wilber O. Hanshaw [ID 15387]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Aug 17 1891, Davis County, Iowa.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
He married Loie M. Webster, about 1915.1,2,8 Loie, daughter of John Webster & Susan Ulrich, was born Aug 24 1894, Iowa.1,2,4,8
Wilber and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 26 1920), Village Township, Van Buren County, Iowa:1
Hanshaw, Wilber, head-of-household, age 28, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; rented home; occupation: farmer, farm.
Hanshaw, Loie [unclear], wife, age 25, born in Iowa; father born in Missouri; mother born in Switzerland.
, daughter, age 3 years 4 months, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa.
Wilber and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 1930), "unimproved dirt road", Van Buren Township, Van Buren County, Iowa:2
Hanshaw, Wilber O., head-of-household, age 38, born in Iowa; parents born in United States; first married at age 24; rented home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, farm; not a veteran.
Hanshaw, Loie M., wife, age 35, born in Iowa; father born in Missouri; mother born in Switzerland; first married at age 21.
, daughter, age 13, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; attended school.
, daughter, age 10, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; attended school.
, daughter, age 7, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; attended school.
In 1978 Wilbur was living in/near Fulton, Howard County, Maryland.4
Wilber O. Hanshaw died Dec - 1978.4
Loie died Jan - 1983.4
Social Security information for Wilber O. Hanshaw: 485-18-0229
Social Security information for Loie M. Webster: 478-80-5614
- 1920 census, Village Township, Van Buren County, Iowa; roll T625-516, ED 121, page 11A, line #48, dwelling #287, family #290.
- 1930 census, Van Buren Township, Van Buren County, Iowa; roll T626-685, ED 21, page 1A, line #41, dwelling #10, family #10.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Jackie L. Wolfe.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Iowa State Census, 1895; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Salt Creek Township, Davis County, Iowa; roll T623-427, ED 11, page 9A, line #42, dwelling #175, family #175.
- 1910 census, Salt Creek Township, Davis County, Iowa; roll T624-399, ED 12, page 111A, line #42, dwelling #194, family #196.
- Obituary of Susan Webster; USGenWeb Obituaries:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]