┌── John Sidney Hinshaw
┌── Thomas Martin Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1866-1947 │
│ └── Mary Jane Cruse
Kent Conard Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1897 │ ┌── Stade Williams
D: 1989 │ │
└── Anna Belle Williams ────┤
└── Grace Lanam
M: Ruby B. -
└── Joyce A. Hinshaw (c1925-) 1,2
Kent Conard Hinshaw [ID 01544]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jul 15 18972,3,4,5,6,7 [Jul - 18988], Carmel, Hamilton County, Indiana2,3,4,5,6,7.
He married Ruby B. -, about 1925.1 Ruby was born about 1903, Indiana.1,2
Kent and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), Tillman County, Oklahoma:1
Hinshaw, Kent C., head-of-household, age 31, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 26; rented home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, general farm; World War I veteran.
Hinshaw, Ruby B., wife, age 27, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 22.
Hinshaw, Joyce A.
, daughter, age 4 years 6 months, born in Oklahoma; parents born in Indiana.
Hinshaw, Thomas M.
, father, age 63, born in Indiana; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Indiana; married; first married at age 23.
, brother, age 21, born in Oklahoma; parents born in Indiana; single; occupation: laborer, farm; not a veteran.
Kent and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 29 1940), Tillman County, Oklahoma:2
Hinshaw, Kent C, head-of-household, age 42, born in Indiana; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; rented home ($8/month rent); occupation: farmer, farming.
Hinshaw, Ruby, wife, age 37, born in Indiana; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house.
, daughter, age 14, born in Oklahoma; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; attended school.
, father, age 73, born in Indiana; completed 6th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; married.
In 1989 Kent was living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.7
Kent Conard Hinshaw died Oct 18 1989.7
Social Security information for Kent Conard Hinshaw: 445-24-6836
- 1930 census, Hunter Township, Tillman County, Oklahoma; roll T626-1932, ED 16, page 4A, line #1, dwelling #58, family #64.
- 1940 census, Hazel Township, Tillman County, Oklahoma; roll T627-3335, ED 71-11, page 3B, line #61, household #59.
- "Genealogy of Hinshaw/Henshaw"
by DoraLee Harvey Hatley (see Mary Jane Hinshaw),
in the LDS Family History Library, microfilm #0982181, item 4.
- "The Hinshaw Record" by Lyle Harris Hadley, Florida (1965),
in the LDS Family History Library, microfilm #0962525, item 10.
- 1910 census, Maguire Township, Tillman County, Oklahoma; roll T624-1275, ED 252, page 6B, line #57, dwelling #100, family #102.
- 1920 census, Maguire Township, Tillman County, Oklahoma; roll T625-1489, ED 178, page 8A, line #42, dwelling #156, family #169.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Clay Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll T623-375, ED 80, page 8B, line #81, dwelling #187, family #188.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]