┌── Ira Hinshaw
┌── Benjamin Hinshaw ───────────────────┤
│ 1860-1925 │
│ └── Louisa (Wells) Staley
Samuel Carney Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1900 │
D: 1978 │
└── Jennie Martha Lavina Jane Pickett
M: Edith Maness
├── Rud Newson Hinshaw (1946-) 1,2
└── (child) Hinshaw 1
Samuel Carney Hinshaw [ID 15526]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Samuel Carney Hinshaw2,3,4,5 [Carney Hinshaw1, Carnie Hinshaw6].
Born Oct 11 1900, Alamance County, North Carolina.2,3,4,5,6,7
He married Edith Maness.1 Edith was born Jun 9 1904.7,8
In 1978 Carney was living in/near Pleasant Garden, Guilford County, North Carolina.7
Samuel Carney Hinshaw died Dec 14 1978, Guilford County, North Carolina; age 78.3,5,7
Edith died Oct 19 1992, Guilford County, North Carolina; age 88.7,8
Social Security information for Samuel Carney Hinshaw: 241-58-7260
Social Security information for Edith Maness: 237-20-4984
- Contribution from DoraLee Harvey Hatley citing: Doris Pike.
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Deaths, 1978; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll T626-1694, ED 19, page 2A, line #32, dwelling #29, family #31.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
- 1910 census, Patterson Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T624-1095, ED 2, page 10B, line #94, dwelling #190, family #193.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Deaths, 1988-92; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]