┌── Ira Hinshaw
┌── Benjamin Hinshaw ───────────────────┤
│ 1860-1925 │
│ └── Louisa (Wells) Staley
Zula May Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1903 │
D: 1988 │
└── Jennie Martha Lavina Jane Pickett
M: Daniel Poe
Zula May Hinshaw [ID 15527]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Nov 16 1903, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,5
Zula May was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 14 1930), living in the household of cousin Iola Hinshaw, 1831 Ashland Avenue, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana:3
Hinshaw, Zula May, cousin, age 26, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; single; occupation: none.
She married Daniel Poe.6
Revona Elizabeth Poe; married Robert Glen Julian [email: ]; child: Deborah Denise Julian, born Jul 2 1961.
Mary Laverne Poe.
Emmalene Yvonne Poe.
In 1988 Zula May was living in/near Newburgh, Warrick County, Indiana.4
Zula May Hinshaw died Jan 6 1988.1,4
Social Security information for Zula May Hinshaw: 309-26-9511
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
- 1910 census, Patterson Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T624-1095, ED 2, page 10B, line #94, dwelling #190, family #193.
- 1930 census, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana; roll T626-608, ED 31, page 19A, line #37, dwelling #375, family #375.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from DoraLee Harvey Hatley citing: Doris Pike.
- Contribution from Robert Glen Julian.
- Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]