┌── Maban Hinshaw
┌── James Willard Hinshaw ──────┤
│ 1855-1930 │
│ └── Mary Lunda Luther
Orin W. Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1896 │ ┌── Powell Robinson
D: 1973 │ │
└── Rachel N. "Lula" Robinson ──┤
└── Mary Ann Kyle
M: Thelma H. -
└── Dorothy E. Hinshaw (c1928-) 1
Orin W. Hinshaw [ID 16032]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born May 15 1896, Kansas.1,2,3,4,5
He married Thelma H. -, about 1924.1 Thelma was born about 1902, Missouri.1
Orin and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 14 1930), Eureka, Greenwood County, Kansas:1
Hinshaw, Orin W., head-of-household, age 33, born in Kansas; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Missouri; first married at age 27; owned home ($7500 value); no radio in home; occupation: assistant manager, nursery; World War I veteran.
Hinshaw, Thelma H., wife, age 28, born in Missouri; father born in Canada; mother born in Missouri; first married at age 22.
Hinshaw, Dorothy E.Living nearby in 1930 was the family of brother Waldo.6
, daughter, age 2, born in Kansas; father born in Kansas; mother born in Missouri.
In 1973 Orin was living in/near El Reno, Canadian County, Oklahoma.2
Orin W. Hinshaw died Jan - 1973.2
Social Security information for Orin W. Hinshaw: 443-14-6036
- 1930 census, Eureka, Greenwood County, Kansas; roll T626-703, ED 2, page 13A, line #16, dwelling #330, family #338.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, 1st Ward, Eureka, Greenwood County, Kansas; roll T623-481, ED 49, page 5B, line #54, dwelling #85, family #87.
- 1910 census, 1st Ward, Eureka, Greenwood County, Kansas; roll T624-441, ED 24, page 13A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- 1920 census, Eureka, Greenwood County, Kansas; roll T625-533, ED 25, page 11B, line #96.
- 1930 census, Eureka, Greenwood County, Kansas; roll T626-703, ED 2, page 13A, line #36, dwelling #336, family #344.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]