┌── Nathan Hinshaw
┌── Barclay William Henshaw ──┤
│ 1863-1950 │
│ └── Lydia M. Thomas
Mildred Eloise Henshaw ───┤
B: 1895 │ ┌── John Maxwell Newlin
D: 1914 │ │
└── Flora Alice Newlin ───────┤
└── Rebecca E. Branson
Mildred Eloise Henshaw [ID 16038]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jul 26 1895, Kansas.1,2,3,4,5,6
Mildred is believed to have attended the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas.1
Mildred Eloise Henshaw died May 20 1914, Lawrence, Douglas County, Kansas; buried Section 8 South, Oak Hill Cemetery, Lawrence, Douglas County, Kansas.1,2,6 Medical: Mildred died from pneumonia.1,5
Mildred's obituary was published in "The American Friend" on August 6, 1914 (page 511).6
- Contribution from Joan Henshaw.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from Raymond L. Maris ().
- 1900 census, Precinct 4, Denver, Denver County, Colorado; roll T623-118, ED 59, page 6B, line #63, dwelling #130, family #138.
- 1910 census, 8th Ward, Precinct 6, Denver, Denver County, Colorado; roll T624-115, ED 99, page 101A, line #6, dwelling #2, family #2.
- Contribution from Joan Henshaw, citing:
"The Complete Tombstone Census of Douglas County, Kansas", Vol. 1, pg. 81.
- Earlham College Library; "American Friend Obituary Index":
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]