┌── Zeno C. Hinshaw
┌── Millard E. Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1856-? │
│ └── Abigail Huff
Neal Warren Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1906 │ ┌── Barton Stone Hays
D: 1988 │ │
└── Amy Naomi Hays ──────┤
└── Amy W. (Hays)
Neal Warren Hinshaw [ID 16128]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 16 19061,2,3,4 [Mar 15 19065,6,7], Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota1,2,3,4.
Neal was a World War II veteran, having served in the U.S. Army from Jan 26 1942 to Aug 12 1943.5 On Mar 4 1941 Neal W. Hinshaw, born 1906 in Minnesota, enlisted in Chicago, Illinois as a private in the U.S. Army. He declared he had four years of high school and was then single, without dependents.8
In 1988 Neal was living in/near Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota.7
Neal Warren Hinshaw died Jul 18 19885,6 [Jul 19 19887], Hennepin County, Minnesota5,6.
Social Security information for Neal Warren Hinshaw: 356-01-3497
- 1910 census, 2nd Ward, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota; roll T624-700, ED 35, page 75A, line #12, dwelling #78, family #81.
- 1920 census, 8th Ward, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota; roll T625-835, ED 139, page 2B, line #87, dwelling #34, family #50.
- 1930 census, 4th Ward, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri; roll T626-1195, ED 74, page 8B, line #58, dwelling #46, family #682.
- Minnesota, Births and Christenings Index, 1840-1980; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S., Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Minnesota Death Index, 1908-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:16:00 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]