┌── Zeno C. Hinshaw
┌── Ira Monroe Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1852-1932 │
│ └── Abigail Huff
Stacy Ira Hinshaw ──────────────────┤
B: 1900 │
D: 1954 │
└── Ada M. Sheffer
M: Caroline Margaret "Betty" Keller
├── Dean Maynard Hinshaw (1926-1926) 1
├── Marlene June Hinshaw 1
└── Sandra Lee Hinshaw (1941-) 1,2
Stacy Ira Hinshaw [ID 16131]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 13 19003,4,5 [19011,6,7,8, 19049], Minnesota3,4,5.
Stacy enlisted in the U.S. Navy on Jan 3 1920, serving until Jan 2 1923 when he was discharged with a rank of AMM2C.5
He married Caroline Margaret "Betty" Keller, Jun 16 1926, Woonsocket, Sanborn County, South Dakota.1,2,3,8 Caroline was born Nov 20 19043,4,5,8,10,11 [about 19067], South Dakota3,4,5,8,10,11.
Stacy and Caroline were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 8 1930), 513 3rd St. E., Redfield, Spink County, South Dakota:7
Henshaw, Stacey, head-of-household, age 28, born in Minnesota; parents born in Wisconsin; first married at age 26; rented home ($25 rent); no radio in home; occupation: mechanic, garage; not a war veteran.
Henshaw, Caroline, wife, age 24, born in South Dakota; father born in Illinois; mother born in Germany; first married at age 22.
In 1954 Stacy was living at 2913 Quebec Ave. South, Minneapolis, Minnesota.9
Stacy Ira Hinshaw died Jun 4 1954, Hennepin County, Minnesota; buried Jun 8 1954, section F-2, site 86, Fort Snelling National Cemetery, 7601 34th Ave S, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota.1,3,4,5,10,12
Caroline died Jul 14 1968, University of Minnesota Hospital, Minnespolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota; buried Jul 17 1968, section F-2, site 87, Fort Snelling National Cemetery, 7601 34th Ave S, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota.3,4,5,9,10,11,12
Photo: Stacy Ira Hinshaw & Caroline Keller marriage certificate Sanborn County, South Dakota
- Contribution from Pat (Hinshaw) Estby.
- Minnesota Birth Index, 1935-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Burials in Fort Snelling National Cemetery; http://www.findagrave.com.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, National Cemetery Administration, Nationwide Gravesite Locator:
- U.S. Veterans Cemeteries, ca.1800-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Cedar Mills Township, Meeker County, Minnesota; roll T624-694, ED 82, page 112B, line #65, dwelling #9, family #9.
- 1930 census, 1st Ward, Redfield, Spink County, South Dakota; roll T626-2230, ED 36, page 8B, line #95, dwelling #175, family #176.
- South Dakota Marriage Certificates, 1905-1949; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Marlene June (Hinshaw) Thern.
- Minnesota Death Index, 1908-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Minnesota Historical Society; Minnesota Death Certificates Index:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:16:00 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]