┌── Levi Henshaw
┌── James Washington Henshaw ──┤
│ 1840-1903 │
│ └── Nancy Jones
Frank E. Henshaw ───┤
B: 1868 │ ┌── David R. McGaughey
D: 1903 │ │
└── Martha C. McGaughey ───────┤
└── Jane K. Wilson
Frank E. Henshaw [ID 16139]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 2 1868, Tennessee.1,2,3,4
Frank E. Henshaw died Aug 24 19035 [Aug 24 19046], probably Waco, McLennan County, Texas5; age 375.
- Contribution from Tom Newman (), citing: Levi Henshaw family bible.
- 1870 census, Paris P.O., Beat 1, Lamar County, Texas; roll M593-1594, page 213, line #12, dwelling #411, family #468.
- 1880 census, 3rd Ward, Paris, Lamar County, Texas; roll T9-1314, ED 82, page 223C, line #21, dwelling #141, family #144.
- 1900 census, 4th Ward, Waco, McLennan County, Texas; roll T623-1656, ED 78, page 20B, line #93, dwelling #357, family #362.
- Burials in Oakwood Cemetery, McLennan County, Texas; USGenWeb Archives:
- Fall Puckett Funeral Records, McLennan County, Texas; USGenWeb Archives:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:16:00 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]