┌── Thomas Hinshaw
┌── Perry Thomas Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1871-1939 │
│ └── Lydia Davis
Harold Page Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1904 │ ┌── Isaac Jewell
D: 1947 │ │
└── Emma Alice Jewell ─────┤
└── Rebecca Jane Moon
M: Elva Good
M: Edna Ramsey
Harold Page Hinshaw [ID 01621]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Nov 21 1904, Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
He married Elva Good, about 1927, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1,7,9 Elva was born about 1906, Indiana.7
Harold was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 1930), living with Elva's mother and siblings at 1263 35th Street, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana:7
Good, Mary, head-of-household, age 48, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; married, first married at age 22; owned home ($6000 value); no radio in home; occupation: none.
Good, Helen, daughter, age 22, born in Indiana; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Indiana; single; occupation: none.
Good, Marion, son, age 19, born in Indiana; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Indiana; single; occupation: file clerk, insurance co.
Good, Cecil, son, age 14, born in Indiana; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Indiana; single; attended school.
Hinshaw, Harold P., son-in-law, age 25, born in Indiana; father born in Kansas; mother born in Indiana; married, first married at age 23; occupation: condensor, radio shop; not a veteran.
Hinshaw, Elva, daughter, age 25, born in Indiana; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Indiana; married, first married at age 22; occupation: cashier, gas plant.
Harold & Elva were divorced about 1932.1
He then married Edna Ramsey, Feb 13 1943, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1
Harold Page Hinshaw died Jan 31 1947, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1,4
Photo: Gravestone: Harold Page Hinshaw
- "Genealogy of Hinshaw/Henshaw"
by DoraLee Harvey Hatley (see Mary Jane Hinshaw),
in the LDS Family History Library, microfilm #0982181, item 4.
- "The Hinshaw Record" by Lyle Harris Hadley, Florida (1965),
in the LDS Family History Library, microfilm #0962525, item 10.
- GEDCOM file g1682.ged at http://www.ancestry.com citing: gravestone inscription.
- Contribution from Robert S. Hinshaw citing: gravestone.
- 1910 census, Indianapolis, Wayne Township, Marion County, Indiana; roll T624-369, ED 265, page 170A, line #30, dwelling #168, family #171.
- 1920 census, Washington Township, Marion County, Indiana; roll T625-450, ED 22, page 1B, line #65, dwelling #18, family #18.
- 1930 census, Indianapolis, Washington Township, Marion County, Indiana; roll T626-609, ED 333, page 5A, line #7, dwelling #72, family #72.
- Indiana Births, 1880-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
- GEDCOM file g1682.ged at http://www.ancestry.com.
- Photo courtesy of Robert S. Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]