┌── Isaac Newton Hinshaw
┌── Jacob Truston Hinshaw ────┤
│ 1868-1936 │
│ └── Fruzena Cox
Newton Ventry Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1912 │ ┌── William Clarkson Millikan
D: 1976 │ │
└── Martha Loretta Millikan ──┤
└── Clarissa Jane Clapp
M: Anita G. Booker
└── Shirley Booker Hinshaw (1933-) 1
Newton Ventry Hinshaw [ID 16303]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Newton Ventry Hinshaw1,2,3 [N. V. Hinshaw4, Ventry Hinshaw5, Vent Hinshaw6].
Born May 13 1912, North Carolina.2,3,5
He married Anita G. Booker.1,6 Anita, daughter of Arthur E. Booker & Phebe J. Gaines, was born Sep 3 1913, Massachusetts.1,3,7,8,9
Newton Ventry Hinshaw died Dec 7 1976, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina; age 64.1,2,3
Anita died Jan 23 1988, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina; age 74.1,3,7
Social Security information for Newton Ventry Hinshaw: 237-05-3715
Social Security information for Anita G. Booker: 239-13-9996
- Guilford County, North Carolina, Register of Deeds:
- North Carolina Deaths, 1976-77; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Obituary of Martha Loretta (Millikan) Hinshaw.
- 1930 census, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll T626-1694, ED 9, page 1B, line #84, dwelling #13, family #13.
- Contribution from Jerry L. Hinshaw.
- North Carolina Deaths, 1988-92; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, Malden, Middlesex County, Massachusetts; roll T625-713, ED 256, page 8A, line #49, dwelling #143, family #191.
- 1930 census, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll T626-1694, ED 26, page 11B, line #79, dwelling #220, family #254.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]