┌── Harry J. Henshaw
Walter F. Henshaw ───┤
B: 1882 │
D: ? │
└── Caroline Stutz
M: Edith Haywood
└── Edith D. Henshaw (c1916-) 1
Walter F. Henshaw [ID 16750]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Walter F. Henshaw1,2 [Walter H. Henshaw3].
Born Jul 16 1882, Camden, Camden County, New Jersey.1,2,4,5 (Jul 28 1882).3
Baptized at home, Camden, New Jersey, January, 1884.3
He married Edith Haywood.1 Edith, daughter of Henry T. + Isabell Haywood, was born about 1891, Pennsylvania.1
Walter and Edith were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 4 1920), living with Edith's parent at 3311 N. Bouvier Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:1
Haywood, Thomas, head-of-household, age 88, born in England; parents born in England; immigrated 1850, naturalized 1857; widower.
Haywood, Henry T., son, age 55, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in England; married.
Henshaw, Walter F., son-in-law, age 37, born in New Jersey; father born in England; mother born in Pennsylvania.
Henshaw, Edith J. [or I. - unclear], daughter, age 29, born in Pennsylvania; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in New York.
Haywood, Isabell, wife, age 53, born in New York; parents born in New York; married.
Henshaw, Edith D.
, granddaughter, age 4, born in Pennsylvania; father born in New Jersey; mother born in Pennsylvania.
- 1920 census, 38th Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T625-1635, ED 1333, page 3B, line #70, dwelling #60, family #69.
- 1910 census, 32nd Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T624-1404, ED 771, page 79B, line #61, dwelling #316, family #331.
- Pennsylvania, Church and Town Records, 1708-1985; http://www.ancestry.com.
- New Jersey, Births and Christenings Index, 1660-1931; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, 1st Ward, Camden, Camden County, New Jersey; roll T623-957, ED 34, page 18B, line #74, dwelling #385, family #395.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]