┌── Samuel Preston Henshaw
┌── Charles Willoughby Henshaw ──┤
│ 1852-1920 │
│ └── Julia Ann Margaret Hunsicker
Edith May Henshaw ───┤
B: 1887 │ ┌── George F. Glaize
D: 1973 │ │
└── Flora Bell Glaize ───────────┤
└── Harriett Susan Rinker
M: John A. Kuntz
Edith May Henshaw [ID 01698]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jul 22 1887, Middleway, Jefferson County, West Virginia.1,2,3,4,5,6
She married John A. Kuntz, Jul 30 1927, Hinton, West Virginia.1,2 John was born Apr 16 1880, Swiss, Nicholas County, West Virginia.1,2,3
David Teal Kuntz, born Jan 8 1930; married Pauline Leota Floyd.
John died Oct 28 1962, buried Denver, Colorado.2,3
In 1973 Edith was living in/near Aurora, Arapahoe County, Colorado.3
Edith May Henshaw died May 18 1973, buried Denver, Colorado.2,3
Social Security information for Edith May Henshaw: 521-96-6114
Social Security information for John A. Kuntz: 236-05-4811
- "History of Henshaws in Scotland, in England and in America to the Present
Time", Edith Henshaw Kuntz, 1956;
contributed by Don Henshaw.
- Henshaw history and genealogy manuscript, original by Holmes Hart Henshaw, 1930;
updated in 1995 by Donald Craig Henshaw and others.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Middleway, Middleway Precinct, Jefferson County, West Virginia; roll T623-1761, ED 45, page 6A, line #1, dwelling #81, family #81.
- 1910 census, Middleway District, Jefferson County, West Virginia; roll T624-1682, ED 55, page 230A, line #39, dwelling #205, family #307.
- Edith May Henshaw birth certificate; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]