┌── Elkannah Hinshaw
┌── Alonzo H. Henshaw ──┤
│ 1863-1940 │
│ └── Nancy Melinda Ginn
Emma F. Henshaw ───┤
B: 1900 │ ┌── Barnabas Maynard
└── Ida Maynard ────────┤
└── Phebe (Maynard)
M: Henry Hague
Emma F. Henshaw [ID 17531]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Sep 13 19001,2,3 [about 19024,5], Indiana1,2,3.
She married Henry Hague, Jan 27 1917, Madison County, Indiana.1,2 Henry was born Sep 13 18951,2,5,6,7 [about 18973], Brown, Indiana1,2,5,6,7.
Lester L. Hague, born Jun 14 1918, Madison County, Indiana; died Sep 1987; World War II veteran.
Arthur Howard Hague, born Dec 14 1919, Madison County, Indiana; died Dec 23 1919, Alexandria, Indiana, age 10 days.
Walter T. Hague, born Dec 16 1920, Madison County, Indiana; apparently died young.
Albert Hague, born c1923, Indiana.
Harold E. Hague, born Oct 15 1925, Indiana; died Oct 16 1999.
Wilma M. Hague, born c1929, Indiana.
On Jun 5 1917 Henry Hague, age 21, registered for the World War I draft in Madison County, Indiana. He declared he was born Sept 13 1895 in Brown, Indiana, and was then residing at 52 E. 1st St., Anderson, Indiana where he was married and a shovel worker employed by Acme Shovel & Tool Co. of Anderson. He was recorded as medium height, medium build, blue eyes, brown hair.6
Emma and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 7 1920), 305 S. Black, Alexandria, Madison County, Indiana:5
Hague, Henry, head-of-household, age 24, born in Indiana; parents born in Ohio; rented home; occupation: laborer, coal wagon.
Hague, Emma, wife, age 18, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Hague, Lester, son, age 1 year 6 months, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Emma and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 10 1930), Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana:3
Hague, Henry, head-of-household, age 33, born in Indiana; father born in Ohio; mother born in Indiana; first married at age 21; rented home ($12 rent); no radio in home; occupation: truck driver, odd jobs; not a war veteran.
Hague, Emma, wife, age 29, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 17.
Hague, Lester, son, age 11, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
Hague, Albert, son, age 7, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
Hague, Harold E., son, age 4, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Hague, Wilma M., daughter, age 1, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Henry died May - 1963.7
Social Security information for Henry Hague: 305-22-8553
- "Index to Marriage Record, Madison County, Indiana 1880-1920", Vol II; Book 30, page 150.
- Indiana Marriage Collection, 1800-1941; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T626-605, ED 46, page 6A, line #16, dwelling #114, family #123.
- 1910 census, Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T624-364, ED 109, page 179B, line #62, dwelling #302, family #302.
- 1920 census, 2nd Ward, Alexandria, Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T625-449, ED 125, page 5A, line #20, dwelling #102, family #117.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Indiana Births, 1880-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Indiana Deaths, 1882-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:16:02 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]