┌── William Hinshaw
┌── Ezra Hinshaw ───┤
│ 1753-1836 │
│ └── Sarah Courtney
Mary Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1802 │ ┌── William Marshill
D: 1866 │ │
No Issue └── Ruth Marshill ──┤
└── Rebecca Dixson
Mary Hinshaw [ID 01760]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born 12-25-1802, Cane Creek MM, Orange County, North Carolina.1,2,3
Mary Hinshaw died 12-30-1866, buried Jan 1 1867, Providence Friends PM Cemetery, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina.4,5,6,7,8,9 Mary died unmarried.2,3,5
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
- "Family of William & Rebecca Dixon Marshill, Cane Creek Monthly Meeting,
Orange County, N.C.", by Thomas W. Marshall (Washington D.C., 1945, a
typewritten manuscript), from the National Library of the Daughters of
the American Revolution (Washington D.C.) "Marshill Family Genealogical
Records 1700-1900", microfilm #0876559, item 5, in the LDS FHL.
- "Hinshaw Family Genealogical Notes", apparently prepared for William Wade Hinshaw
by Edna Harvey Joseph; LDS FHL microfilm #1571899, Items 7-8
- "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy",
by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- "Genealogical Journal", Vol. 17, No. 1, Winter 1993;
Randolph County, North Carolina Genealogical Society.
- Contribution from Waldo Hinshaw citing: "Providence Cemetery Listing",
"Piedmont North Carolina Cemeteries, Volume IV". Mr & Mrs L S Hornaday Jr.
Published 1991 by L S Hornaday, Burlington, NC 27217.
- Family group sheets from Randy Hunter ()
- Contribution from Tim Walls () citing:
"Providence Township Cemeteries", Randolph County Genealogical Society; pg 231-232.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]