┌── Thomas A. Henshaw
┌── Harold Hugh Henshaw ──┤
│ 1881-1956 │
│ └── Amanda Boren
Helen V. Henshaw ───┤
B: 1911 │ ┌── Robert B. Hetrick
D: 1979 │ │
└── Pearl Hetrick ────────┤
└── Mary Elizabeth Hulit
M: Ralph Leroy Fry
Helen V. Henshaw [ID 17906]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 31 19111,2,3, Illinois1,2,3 [Nebraska4,5,6].
She married Ralph Leroy Fry, Sep 10 1933.4,7 Ralph, son of John Noah Fry & Maud Edna Whipple, was born Jan 9 1908, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska.3,4,5,6
Sharon Virginia Fry, born Oct 30 1944, Los Angeles County, California; married John V. Brown, Nov 4 1960, Los Angeles County, California..
Helen and Ralph were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 6 1940), 1119¼ West 91st Street, Inglewood Township, Los Angeles County, California:6
Fry, Ralph, head-of-household, age 32, born in Nebraska; completed 2 years of college; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Omaha, Nebraska; rented home ($23/month rent); occupation: warehouse mfg, retail food store; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $2750 wages in 1939.
Fry, Helen, wife, age 28, born in Nebraska; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Omaha, Nebraska.
Helen and Ralph were shown in the 1942 city directory of Inglewood, California:12
Fry Ralph A (Helen) h439 117th
Helen and Ralph were shown in the 1959 city directory of Torrance, California:12
Fry Ralph L (Helen V) (Fry Rlty) r5307 W 118th Pl Ing ...... OS 6-5856
Fry Realty (RL Fry) 17230 Crenshaw Bl ....... DA 3-7270
Ralph died Jun 18 1964, Los Angeles County, California; buried Inglewood Park Cemetery, 720 East Florence Avenue, Inglewood, Los Angeles County, California.3,4,5,13
Helen V. Henshaw died Jun 26 1979, Hawthorne, Los Angeles County, California.3,4,5
Photo: Ralph Fry funeral announcement "Los Angeles Times", Sunday, Jun 21 1964
Social Security information for Helen V. Henshaw: 565-74-9153
Social Security information for Ralph Leroy Fry: 562-05-1881
- 1920 census, 10th Ward, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska; roll T625-990, ED 111, page 7A, line #47, dwelling #150, family #163.
- 1930 census, 10th Ward, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska; roll T626-1277, ED 110, page 13B, line #69, dwelling #171, family #178.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Hutchinson Family Tree" posted by "lghutchinson".
- California, Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1940 census, Inglewood Township, Los Angeles County, California; roll T627-236, ED 19-337, page 4B, line #57, household #101.
- Obituary of Thomas Robert Henshaw.
- California Birth Index, 1905-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 2; http://www.ancestry.com.
- California, Marriage Index, 1960-1985; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Los Angeles Times", Sunday, Jun 21 1964;
Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851-2003; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:16:02 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]