┌── Julius Hinchoz
Henry T. Henshaw ───┤
B: 1852 │
D: 1916 │
└── Sarah -
M: Ellen Weed
└── Arthur Cook Henshaw (1875-?) 1
Henry T. Henshaw [ID 18202]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Dec 29 1852, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York.1,2,3,4
He married Ellen Weed4 [Nellie Weed5,6], Jun 12 18744, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York4. Ellen was born about 1852.4
Henry's marriage was noted in the "Brooklyn Daily Eagle" (Brooklyn, New York) on Saturday, June 13, 1874:6
HENSHAW-WEED -- In Brooklyn, June 12, 1874, by the Rev. C.W. Fordham, Henry T. Henshaw, to Nellie, daughter of Mr. E.S. Weed, all of Brooklyn.
Henry T. Henshaw died Jun 21 1916, Kings County, New York; age 63.1,3 Death certificate #12970.3
- Passport application of Arthur Cook Henshaw.
- 1860 census, 5th Ward, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York; roll M653-765, page 221, line #8, dwelling #223, family #408.
- Italian Genealogical Group, New York City Death Records, 1891-1948:
- Posting Jan 24 2000 by Kathy Then () to NYBROOKLYN-L: 1875 Brooklyn marriages.
- New York, Marriage Newspaper Extracts, 1801-1880 (Barber Collection); http://www.ancestry.com.
- Brooklyn Public Library, Brooklyn Collection; "Brooklyn Daily Eagle":
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]