┌── Jonas J. Hinchee
┌── Samuel Kratzer Hinchee ──┤
│ 1829-1911 │
│ └── Margaret "Peggy" Smith
Miller Hinchey ────┤
B: 1880 │ ┌── Thomas Ashbrook
D: ? │ │
└── Jane Ann Ashbrook ───────┤
└── Minerva Pertle
M: Zura D. Timmons
├── Roy L. Hinchey (1911-) 1,2,3
├── Willie E. Hinchey (c1915-) 1,2
├── Charles M. Hinchey (1920-) 2,3
├── Della J. Hinchey (1923-) 2,3
└── Jennie V. Hinchey (1927-1927) 3,4
Miller Hinchey [ID 18305]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jan 17 1880, Lovelaceville, Ballard County, Kentucky.1,2,5,6,7,8,9
He married Zura D. Timmons, about 1910.1,2,3 Zura was born about 1893, Kentucky.1,2
On Sep 12 1918 Miller Hinchey, age 38, registered for the World War I draft in Ballard County, Kentucky. He declared he was born January 17 1880, and was then residing in Lovelaceville, Ballard County, Kentucky where he was self-employed in saw milling. He declared his nearest relative was Zura Hinchey of Lovelaceville. He was recorded as medium height, slender, brown eyes, dark hair.8
Miller and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 31 1920), Lovelaceville, Ballard County, Kentucky:1
Hinchey, Miller, head-of-household, age 40, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; owned home (free); occupation: sawyer, own miller.
Hinchey, Zura D., wife, age 27, born in Kentucky; parents born in Tennessee.
Hinchey, Roy L.Living next door in 1920 was the family of brother Ford.10
, son, age 8, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; attended school.
Miller and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 14 1930), East Prairie, Mississippi County, Missouri:2
Hinchey, Miller, head-of-household, age 50, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 30; rented home ($25 rent); radio in home; occupation: proprietor, saw mill; not a war veteran.
Hinchey, Zura D., wife, age 37, born in Kentucky; parents born in Tennessee; first married at age 18.
Hinchey, Roy L.
, son, age 18, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; occupation: laborer, saw mill.
Hinchey, Willie E.
, daughter, female, age 15, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; attended school.
Hinchey, Della J.
, daughter, age 6, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; attended school.
- 1920 census, Lovelaceville, Ballard County, Kentucky; roll T625-557, ED 8, page 11B, line #87, dwelling #207, family #228.
- 1930 census, East Prairie, St. James Township, Mississippi County, Missouri; roll T626-1212, ED 8, page 12A, line #24, dwelling #255, family #279.
- Kentucky Birth Index, 1911-1999; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Death certificate for Jennie V. Hinchey.
- 1880 census, Lovelaceville, Ballard County, Kentucky; roll T9-401, ED 62, page 391B, line #42, dwelling #19, family #19.
- 1900 census, Cunningham District, Carlisle County, Kentucky; roll T623-513, ED 23, page 18A, line #33, dwelling #339, family #340.
- 1910 census, Magisterial District 2, Carlisle County, Kentucky; roll T624-470, ED 37, page 7B, line #73, dwelling #141, family #143.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Vital Statistics, Never Before Published Records of Far Western KY", by M. Juliette Magee, Riverfolk Publishing Co., Wickliffe, KY, 1977;
contributed by Dallas Riedesel () and Kathleen Hill ().
- 1920 census, Lovelaceville, Ballard County, Kentucky; roll T625-557, ED 8, page 11B, line #82, dwelling #206, family #227.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]