┌── John Alson Hinshaw
┌── Otto Regan Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1879-1927 │
│ └── Velna A. Lineberry
Olive Josephine Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1913 │ ┌── John William Kimmell
D: 1982 │ │
└── Rose T. Kimmell ─────┤
└── Josephine Adelia Coburn
M: Gerald A. Sperry
Olive Josephine Hinshaw [ID 18361]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 7 1913, Iowa.1,2,3,4,5
She married Gerald A. Sperry.3 Gerald was born about 1912, Iowa.3
Gerald A. Sperry, Jr., born c1932, Nebraska.
Joellen Sperry, born c1934, Nebraska; married 1) Bernard R. Schedell, Apr 5 1952, Los Angeles, California [divorced Sep 1967]; 2) -- Hasal.
Olive and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 11 1940), 112 W Ave 41, Los Angeles, California:3
Sperry, Gerald A, head-of-household, age 28, born in Iowa; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city; rented home ($20/month rent); occupation: brakeman, steam railroad; worked 42 weeks in 1939; $1500 wages in 1939.
Sperry, Olive, wife, age 27, born in Iowa; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city.
Sperry, Gerald A Jr, son, age 8, born in Nebraska; completed 2nd grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city; attended school.
Sperry, Joellen, daughter, age 6, born in Nebraska; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city; attended school.
Hinshaw, Rose T
, mother-in-law, age 60, born in Michigan; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city; widow.
Olive Josephine Hinshaw died Oct 11 1982, Placerville, El Dorado County, California; age 69.4,5,6
Olive's obituary was published in "The Mountain Democrat" (Placerville, California) on Wednesday, October 13, 19826 (see scan below).
Photo: Olive Josephine Hinshaw obituary "The Mountain Democrat", Oct 13 1982
Social Security information for Olive Josephine Hinshaw: 556-32-4753
- 1920 census, 8th Ward, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska; roll T625-990, ED 88, page 11A, line #16, dwelling #283, family #235.
- 1930 census, 8th Ward, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska; roll T626-1276, ED 89, page 7B, line #72, dwelling #7, family #23.
- 1940 census, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California; roll T627-382, ED 60-1122, page 6A, line #30, household #145.
- California, Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- "The Mountain Democrat" (Placerville, California), Oct 13 1982; http://www.ancestry.com.
- California, Marriage Index, 1949-1959; http://www.ancestry.com.
- California, Divorce Index, 1966-1984; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]