┌── Rev. William Lawrence Hinshaw
┌── David Zimri Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1872-1952 │
│ └── Ruth Peacock
Bertha Elita Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1903 │ ┌── Rev. Charles Urvin McKee
D: 1984 │ │
└── Lulu Etta McKee ──────┤
└── Jemima Jane Musgrave
M: Vernon Carl Wright
Bertha Elita Hinshaw [ID 01853]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jun 9 1903, Beloit, Mitchell County, Kansas.1,2,3,4,5,6
She married Vernon Carl Wright, Dec 31 1923.1,2 Vernon was born Apr 3 1893.3
Vernon was the brother of Oreal Leslie Wright, who married Bertha's sister Elva.7
In 1936 Vernon was elected as County Recorder for Yuma County, Arizona.8
Vernon died Mar - 1980.3
Bertha Elita Hinshaw died Jul 30 1984, Ridgecrest, Kern County, California.2,3
Photo: Bertha Elita Hinshaw with parents and siblings
Social Security information for Bertha Elita Hinshaw: 526-32-5049
Social Security information for Vernon Carl Wright: 526-32-6808
- Family Group sheets gathered at the 1992 Hinshaw reunion, submitted
- Family group sheets contributed by William Urvin Hinshaw Jr.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- RootsWeb California Death Records database:
- 1910 census, Justice Precinct 7, Swisher County, Texas; roll T624-1592, ED 213, page 49B, line #51, dwelling #79, family #79.
- 1920 census, Rood Precinct, Yuma County, Arizona; roll T625-51, ED 71, page 4B, line #73, dwelling #74, family #78.
- "Yuma Daily Sun" (Yuma, Arizona), Jan 7 1976; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Yuma Daily Sun" (Yuma, Arizona), Nov 5 1936; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Photo courtesy of William Urvin Hinshaw Jr..
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]