┌── William Hinshaw
┌── James E. Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1803-1889 │
│ └── Lorohame Beeson
Derinda Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1834 │ ┌── William/Bohan Julian
D: 1908 │ │
No Issue └── Martha Julian ─────┤
└── Mary/Jane White
Derinda Hinshaw [ID 01862]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Derinda Hinshaw1,2,3 [Dorina Hinshaw4].
Born Jul 21 1834, North Carolina.1,2,3,5
Derinda and sister Evalina were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 19 1900), Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina:5
Hinshaw, Derinda [unclear], head-of-household, age 65, born July 1834 in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; single; occupation: farmer; owned farm (free).
Hinshaw, EvelinaLiving next door in 1900 was the family of brother James Rennie Hinshaw;6 also nearby was the family of nephew Charles W. Hinshaw.7
, sister, age 64, born Apr 1836 in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; single; occupation: farm laborer.
Derinda Hinshaw died Sep 25 1908, buried New Salem United Methodist Church, Randleman, North Carolina.1,2 Unmarried.2
- Contribution from William Banks Hinshaw.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1880 census, New Salem Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T9-978, ED 211, page 32A, line #17, dwelling #39, family #42.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
- 1900 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 93, page 8A, line #2, dwelling #135, family #135.
- 1900 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 93, page 7B, line #96, dwelling #134, family #134.
- 1900 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 93, page 8A, line #46, dwelling #144, family #144.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]