┌── Mines Hinshaw
┌── Noah Hinshaw ──────────┤
│ 1850-1928 │
│ └── Mary Brower
Emma D. Hinshaw ────┤
B: 1875 │ ┌── Rev. Andrew Jackson Laughlin
D: 1950 │ │
└── Mary Samira Laughlin ──┤
└── Sarah Irene Gray
M: Raymond Coltrane
Emma D. Hinshaw [ID 01979]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jan 25 18751,2,3,4 [about 18745], Randolph County, North Carolina1,2,3,4.
She married Raymond Coltrane5,6,7 [Allen Coltrane1, Allen Coltrain2], Apr 21 19015,6,7, Randolph County, North Carolina5,6,7. Raymond, son of James Coltrane & Marthy Ann Prichard4, was born Dec - 18694 [about 18725], Randolph County, North Carolina4.
Henrietta Coltrane, born Dec 17 1903, North Carolina; died Oct 19 1970, Asheboro, North Carolina; buried Randolph Memorial Park; married -- Jennings.
Martha M. Coltrane, born c1908, North Carolina.
Gertrude R. Coltrane, born 1910, North Carolina.
Emma and family were shown in the 1910 census (Apr 21 1910), West Franklinsville Township, Randolph County, North Carolina:5
Coltrane, Raymond, head-of-household, age 38, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; first marriage, married 9 years; occupation: farmer, general farm; owned farm (mortgaged).
Coltrane, Emma D., wife, age 36, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; first marriage, married 9 years; 3 children, 3 living.
Coltrane, Henrietta, daughter, age 6, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
Coltrane, Martha M., daughter, age 2, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
Coltrane, Gertrude R., daughter, age 1 month, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
Living next door in 1910 were Emma's parents and family.8
Raymond died Jun 5 1932, Franklinville Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 62.4
Emma D. Hinshaw died Jun 26 1950, at her home, Peachtree St., Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 75.4
Photo: Emma D. Hinshaw death certificate Randolph County, North Carolina
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- Family group sheets from Randy Hunter ()
- 1900 census, Franklinsville Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 87, page 3A, line #17, dwelling #39, family #41.
- North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, West Franklinsville Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 86, page 4A, line #45, dwelling #65, family #65.
- North Carolina Marriage Collection, 1741-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- A handwritten document titled "Hinshaws - Early Chatham Co. & Cane Creek
Quaker Meeting", by William C. & Nolan Moran.
- 1910 census, West Franklinsville Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 86, page 4A, line #41, dwelling #64, family #64.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]