┌── Philander E. Hinshaw
┌── Franklin Solomon Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1880-1956 │
│ └── Emily Jane Haisley
Harold F. Hinshaw ───┤
B: c1905 │
└── Minnie M. Unzicker
M: Mildred Ely
└── Ronald William Hinshaw (1931-1941) 1,2
Harold F. Hinshaw [ID 19821]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born about 1905, Kansas.2,3,4,5
He married Mildred Ely.1,2 Mildred was born Nov 3 1906, Kansas.2,6
Harold and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 23 1940), Rio Grande County, Colorado:2
Hinshaw, Harold, head-of-household, age 35, born in Kansas; completed 1 year of college; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Kiowa County, Kansas; rented farm ($20/month rent); occupation: farm laborer, farm; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $750 wages in 1939, plus other income.
Hinshaw, Mildred, wife, age 33, born in Kansas; completed 1 year of college; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Kiowa County, Kansas.
, son, age 8, born in Kansas; completed 1st grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Kiowa County, Kansas; attended school.
In 1987 Mildred was living in/near Center, Rio Grande County, Colorado.6
Mildred died Feb - 1987.6
Social Security information for Mildred Ely: 561-22-4497
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- 1940 census, Rio Grande County, Colorado; roll T627-478, ED 53-6, page 9A, line #15, household #172.
- 1910 census, Ivanhoe Township, Finney County, Kansas; roll T624-439, ED 44, page 6A, line #10, dwelling #2, family #2.
- 1920 census, Lincoln Township, Edwards County, Kansas; roll T625-530, ED 38, page 11B, line #84, family #84.
- 1930 census, Union Township, Kiowa County, Kansas; roll T626-706, ED 13, page 2A, line #42, dwelling #29, family #29.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]