Nathaniel Arlendo Hinshaw
┌── Mines Hinshaw
┌── Zeno Hinshaw ─────────┤
│ 1853-1919 │
│ └── Mary Brower
Nathaniel Arlendo Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1875 │ ┌── John Reuben Allred
D: ? │ │
└── Annie Martha Allred ──┤
Nathaniel Arlendo Hinshaw [ID 01993]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Nathaniel Arlendo Hinshaw1,2,3,4 [Arlendo Hinshaw5].
Born Oct - 1875, North Carolina.2,3,4,5
Arlendo was shown in the 1920 census (Feb 10 1920), living with his widowed mother and brother in Franklinville Township, Randolph County, North Carolina:5
Hinshaw, Arlendo, head-of-household, age 44, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; single; owned home; occupation: farmer, general farm.
, mother, age 63, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; widow; occupation: none.
, brother, age 26, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; single; occupation: superintendent, public welfare.
Nathaniel was again shown in the 1930 census (Apr 28 1930), living alone in Franklinville Township, Randolph County, North Carolina:6
Hinshaw, Nathaniel A., head-of-household, age 54, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; single; owned home ($7000 value); no radio in home; occupation: farmer, farm; not a veteran.
- Family group sheets from Randy Hunter ()
- A handwritten document titled "Hinshaws - Early Chatham Co. & Cane Creek
Quaker Meeting", by William C. & Nolan Moran.
- 1880 census, Franklinsville Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T9-0978, ED 216, page 95B, line #4, dwelling #11, family #11.
- 1900 census, Franklinsville Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 87, page 2A, line #38, dwelling #29, family #30.
- 1920 census, Franklinville Twp., Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 104, page 15B, line #78, dwelling #302, family #302.
- 1930 census, Franklinville Twp., Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1715, ED 15, page 14A, line #13, dwelling #293, family #335.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]